RQ: Tips on Air Gallet scoring?

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
Vexorg

RQ: Tips on Air Gallet scoring?

Post by Vexorg »

I just picked up this board today for an incredibly cheap price, and so far it's quite entertaining, but I'm not sure I quite understand how the scoring medals work. Are they similar to Raiden DX where the values decrease if you don't pick them up quickly, or is it more along the lines of the Psikyo games where you have to pick them up at the right time for maximum value?
We want you, save our planet!
Xbox Live: Vexorg | The Sledgehammer - Version 2.0
TVG

Re: RQ: Tips on Air Gallet scoring?

Post by TVG »

Vexorg wrote:I just picked up this board today for an incredibly cheap price, and so far it's quite entertaining, but I'm not sure I quite understand how the scoring medals work. Are they similar to Raiden DX where the values decrease if you don't pick them up quickly, or is it more along the lines of the Psikyo games where you have to pick them up at the right time for maximum value?
pick them up fast.
you could have figured that one by yourself :s.
its so fuckin hard that i dropped it entierly, but its not like im playing this much if at all.
"In short, it comes down to spirit" - dodonpachi developper Kohyama.
landshark

Post by landshark »

Very difficult game. The medals fade in color and eventually go back to their original color and start fading again. Pick them up when they are brightest for the most points.

I'm incredibly inconsistent at this game, but I like it alot. Good music too.

And c'mon, that fight over the tower (Eiffel?) is awesome!