Game Tengoku: The Game Paradise

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
bcass

Game Tengoku: The Game Paradise

Post by bcass »

How many versions of this were released for the Saturn? I know there is standard + LE. What items come with the LE (spine? reg card? video, etc.)?
jp

Post by jp »

LE had:
Spine card
Reg. Card
Video
Giant Box

And thats it I think.
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!!
bcass

Post by bcass »

Thanks for the info.
grd

Post by grd »

jp wrote:LE had:
Spine card
Reg. Card
Video
Giant Box

And thats it I think.
Did it really come with a spine card? I guess the way to make sure is by comparing the code on the spine card with the one in the manual and on the disc. Of course that doesn't guarantee that the game in the box is actually the one that originally came with the LE, if someone mixed a regular edition game in there to make a "complete" set.

Note: The LE is T-5711G, while the regular edition is T-5712G.
Ord

Post by Ord »

Well I just checked out my LE version and JP was spot on, with the contents. The spine card # checks out as well.
Ikaruga review now up in PLASMA BLOSSOM
grd

Post by grd »

Good to know then. Seems like all the LE's I've seen lately are missing the spine card.
jp

Post by jp »

grd wrote:Good to know then. Seems like all the LE's I've seen lately are missing the spine card.

Yeah, LE boxes are bitches. I still don't know if Rockman X4 LE for Saturn had a spine or if any of those 4MB cart games had spines/reg. cards. I've always understood that they did not... but I've seen people claim to have them. :?
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!!