RQ: Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Novice Ura Loop Requirements

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
SuperSoaker360

RQ: Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Novice Ura Loop Requirements

Post by SuperSoaker360 »

I'm a little reluctant to make this thread as I'm sure the requirements have been stated several times before. I've been playing this game ever since I got it last weekend. After completely sucking at the previous Dodonpachi games, I figured it would be nice to play Novice and get familiar with stages before upping the bullet-intensity to default.

I've 2-ALL'd the game several times already but only through the Omote/Tsuujou loop. I can't seem to access the Ura loop on Novice and I'm unsure if it's even possible to do so. If I remember correctly, the requirements for the regular game are collecting all 45 bees, only one death allowed, and two bombs allowed. Does this apply to Novice mode as well or am I missing something?
1CC List | YouTube Channel | Twitter | RebKMG/KMG
RegalSin wrote:Wait a minute, everything else is better then an aerodactyle, with a man face on it.
deexor

Re: RQ: Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Novice Ura Loop Requirements

Post by deexor »

The requirements are the same on Novice. Auto-bombs count toward the bomb count, so on Bomb and Strong styles, two mistakes are allowed. Three on Power.
GAME OVER
SuperSoaker360

Re: RQ: Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Novice Ura Loop Requirements

Post by SuperSoaker360 »

deexor wrote:The requirements are the same on Novice. Auto-bombs count toward the bomb count, so on Bomb and Strong styles, two mistakes are allowed. Three on Power.
Thanks a bunch! I had no idea that auto-bombs counted as well.
1CC List | YouTube Channel | Twitter | RebKMG/KMG
RegalSin wrote:Wait a minute, everything else is better then an aerodactyle, with a man face on it.