GD : 1-sissy Under Defeat (Dreamcast)

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
Hydeux

GD : 1-sissy Under Defeat (Dreamcast)

Post by Hydeux »

As I explained earlier, I with some friends created "1-sissy" for our French site Shmup'em All. They're videos explaining how to clear easily a game (far away from the superplay videos we're used to !).

I've dubbed some in English :
Mushihimesama Futari BL
Karous
Gradius Rebirth
EspGaluda II Black Label
DDP DaiFukkatsu 1.5

I said a few days ago that the next one in English would be EspGaluda, but it's not ready yet, so here comes an old one (first I've done in English, ashamed to post it due to my English... Blame it on beers !) : Under Defeat, played on Dreamcast. Perfect for a little training before the "G-Rev want your money without doing anything new" 360 release !

You'll find the video here (down the page).

(Note that the game on Dreamcast has replay option only for Training Mode -sigh...-, so I had to record the vid in Training Mode, that's why I use bomb at the beginning of some levels, just to stay as close as possible to a real run. And in this vids, Rank is at maximum, which won't probably be the case in the last levels during a real run.)
Last edited by Hydeux on Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animaitor

Re: GD : 1-sissy Under Defeat (Dreamcast)

Post by Animaitor »

Awesome Hydeux! You guys are doing a great service to the community. Thanks for the videos!
xavierjesus wrote:Fcuking love sticks made from random objects. I'm off now actually to buy a plastic vagina...
Hydeux

Re: GD : 1-sissy Under Defeat (Dreamcast)

Post by Hydeux »

Thanx !
Oh and I forgot to say it : Merry Christmas to all shmups players !!! :mrgreen: