Seimitsu LS-32(-01) micro switch question

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
MagicT

Seimitsu LS-32(-01) micro switch question

Post by MagicT »

Hi Everybody!

Does anyone know where can buy Seimitsu LS-32(-01) micro switch? (it would be best Europa Based...)

Type:

am51662c5n ; 16A 250V AC

Thanks!
emphatic

Re: Seimitsu LS-32(-01) micro switch question

Post by emphatic »

Image | My games - http://www.emphatic.se | (Click) I have YEN stickers for sale
RegalSin wrote:Street Fighters. We need to aviod them when we activate time accellerator.
MagicT

Post by MagicT »

Thank you!

But I wrote earlier this to arcadeshop.de :

Hello Thomas,

not yet, but maybe in 1-2 months.

regards
Jan

----- Original Message -----
To: "Jan Fleck" <jan.fleck@arcadeshop.de>
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 8:00 AM
Subject: -> Enquiry via contact form of Arcadeshop.de

>
> Hello Dear ArcadeShop!
>
> You're selling this microswitch? :
>
> AM51662C5N , 16A 250V AC.
>
> This Seimitsu LS-32 official microswitch.
>
> Thanks,
> Thomas, Hungary

:?: :!:

I think it will be appropriate for me??:
http://www.arcadeshop.de/Microswitches- ... n_757.html

Sorry, but I do not really understand this stuffs...
spongdangly

Post by spongdangly »

MagicT wrote:Hi Everybody!

Does anyone know where can buy Seimitsu LS-32(-01) micro switch? (it would be best Europa Based...)

Type:

am51662c5n ; 16A 250V AC

Thanks!
The only store I know that sells all Seimitsu parts (they order directly from Seimitsu) is AkihabaraShop but they're located in Japan.

It seems that the LS-32 and LS-32-01 have a different part number for the microswitch. Judging by the pics the difference is the length of the terminals since one is being mounted to a pcb.
MagicT wrote:I think it will be appropriate for me??:
I'm not sure if that will fit since it's for a Sanwa JLF and if it does fit the feel might be different.
MagicT

Post by MagicT »

spongdangly wrote:
MagicT wrote:Hi Everybody!

Type:

am51662c5n ; 16A 250V AC

Thanks!
The only store I know that sells all Seimitsu parts (they order directly from Seimitsu) is AkihabaraShop but they're located in Japan.

It seems that the LS-32 and LS-32-01 have a different part number for the microswitch. Judging by the pics the difference is the length of the terminals since one is being mounted to a pcb.
MagicT wrote:I think it will be appropriate for me??:
I'm not sure if that will fit since it's for a Sanwa JLF and if it does fit the feel might be different.
Hmm.. Thank you very much!

I choose the more secure akihabarashop! (here it is, just like mine is originally)

( I bought a full new HARP EX-SE from ArcadeShock and "little defective" one micro switch in it :? :( )
emphatic

Post by emphatic »

MagicT wrote:
spongdangly wrote:
MagicT wrote:I choose the more secure akihabarashop! (here it is, just like mine is originally)

( I bought a full new HARP EX-SE from ArcadeShock and "little defective" one micro switch in it :? :( )
I would have pointed you to Akihabarashop, but you wanted to shop from Europe. Pro-tip, buy more than 1 switch, as they'll cost you about 5% of the total cost. :lol:
Image | My games - http://www.emphatic.se | (Click) I have YEN stickers for sale
RegalSin wrote:Street Fighters. We need to aviod them when we activate time accellerator.
spongdangly

Post by spongdangly »

MagicT wrote:Hmm.. Thank you very much!

I choose the more secure akihabarashop! (here it is, just like mine is originally)

Your welcome. You probably don't need a new microswitch. I own an EX-SE and after awhile the Up Input wouldn't register, I'm guessing the pcb was faulty. This might be common though since I just bought a HRAP EX-SE case with a faulty pcb (the guy said one of the directions wasn't registering).

If you order from Akihabarashop make sure you use EMS shipping since it's the quickest and is the only one with tracking and insurance.
emphatic wrote:I would have pointed you to Akihabarashop, but you wanted to shop from Europe. Pro-tip, buy more than 1 switch, as they'll cost you about 5% of the total cost. :lol:
Yeah, I live in Canada so even the shipping from ordering parts in the states is expensive, but it seems Japan doesn't cost much more and the parts cost less too plus you can buy all the individual joystick components.
MagicT

Post by MagicT »

Thanks Boys!

I have problem with the switch ...
In one, the "metal plate", which push the switch is very loose / wobble...

This suc..! :?

Yes, unfortunately, be in any EMS shipping...

HRAP EX-SE otherwise it's very-very good Stick.
Has been used Saturn pad to 360, but it is much more precise ..