When playing PS1 shooters on the PS2...

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
SAM

Post by SAM »

sethsez wrote:Yep, gotta toss my hat in with everyone else who's saying that there's no reason smooth texturing would affect the lens in any way. It's like putting a new radio in your car, only for the tires to start degrading faster.
That's is TRUE if your new radio is heavier than you old one. Physic tell us that your tires would defrading faster due to the increase in mass, which in turn leads to an increase the momentum.... :D But you would barely notice it.
*Meow* I am as serious as a cat could possible be. *Meow*
Specineff

Post by Specineff »

*rolls up a newspaper and bapples SAM in the head with it* :P
Don't hold grudges. GET EVEN.
welcometoyourdoom

!

Post by welcometoyourdoom »

Hey ZH... I heard that if you put a GBA game in a GB Player and size up the screen, it will wipe out all the saves on the cartridge! Holy shit! And at the same time the GameCube laser will melt the GB Player boot disc like a grilled cheese sandwich! Oh, the horror!
D

Post by D »

Blade wrote:Bah, Fast loading option my foot. You try playing Samurai Showdown 3 for PSone (it's rare, but it's out there), I don't care what anyone says it still has the worst load time even with the PS2 assisting it. Fast loading also seems to mess up FMVs in certain older games too.
HA SSIII for PS.

Yes loading is terrible, than the fighting starts and the time is over in about two seconds. The hard part is to defeat your opponent before time runs out. pffffffff