RQ: How do you access XII-Stag "mode" in Trizeal?

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
dave4shmups

RQ: How do you access XII-Stag "mode" in Trizeal?

Post by dave4shmups »

And is there a "auto-shake" function that you can turn on, like in PS2 XII Stag.
"Farewell to false pretension
Farewell to hollow words
Farewell to fake affection
Farewell, tomorrow burns"
Zach Keene

Post by Zach Keene »

Right, Left, Left, then Shot 12 times. I forget where exactly to input this, probably whatever screen comes after you select a game mode.
dave4shmups

Post by dave4shmups »

Zach Keene wrote:Right, Left, Left, then Shot 12 times. I forget where exactly to input this, probably whatever screen comes after you select a game mode.
Thanks man, I'll try it out!! :D
Farewell to hollow words
Herr Schatten

Re: RQ: How do you access XII-Stag "mode" in Triz

Post by Herr Schatten »

dave4shmups wrote:And is there a "auto-shake" function that you can turn on, like in PS2 XII Stag.
Yes, there is. You know, in the option menu of Trizeal you have the option to assign both "trans" and "rapid trans" to buttons of your choice. (You wouldn't think you'd actually need both in Trizeal, but you do. At least it makes conjuring the UFOs in stage 1 a lot easier.) Rapid trans will work as the auto-wiggle function if you play with the XII-Stag ship.
dave4shmups

Re: RQ: How do you access XII-Stag "mode" in Triz

Post by dave4shmups »

Herr Schatten wrote:
dave4shmups wrote:And is there a "auto-shake" function that you can turn on, like in PS2 XII Stag.
Yes, there is. You know, in the option menu of Trizeal you have the option to assign both "trans" and "rapid trans" to buttons of your choice. (You wouldn't think you'd actually need both in Trizeal, but you do. At least it makes conjuring the UFOs in stage 1 a lot easier.) Rapid trans will work as the auto-wiggle function if you play with the XII-Stag ship.
Ok, thanks for that info. Although I don't know how I'm going to button-map any of this on a Saturn controller.
Farewell to hollow words