Multimedia Fusion: any users here?

A place for people with an interest in developing new shmups.
SteevTee

Multimedia Fusion: any users here?

Post by SteevTee »

Hi all,

I am currently using Multimedia Fusion to make a shoot em up, similar to Space Tripper, only vert instead and it uses Tron style graphics with ideas from Defender and Tempest. I was just wondering what experiences other users of MMF have had, such as compatibility etc.

I will post screen shots of it up here in the near future to whet your appetite...
GamerTag: TrevorMcFurr

"If she makes it, she should be a perfectly normal and healthy cat. Other than having two faces."
ForteMP3

Post by ForteMP3 »

Try to contact Alluro of these forums, he created an excellent MMF shmup known as XenoFighters, and if anyone would know how to help, he would.
YOU ARE APPROACHING THE TARGET OF ATTACK! THE MISSION STARTS NOW! ARE YOU READY?!
SteevTee

Post by SteevTee »

Thanks, will do...

"If she makes it, she should be a perfectly normal and healthy cat. Other than having two faces."
EddyMRA

Post by EddyMRA »

I've had Multimedia Fusion since Feb. 1999. I had some experience with the Click event-driven authoring system using Klik n' Play four years prior to MMF.
The age of Alluro and JudgeSpear is over.
Danny

Post by Danny »

I use Games Factory and Game Maker 6 when designing prototypes for games. Although I'm currently trying to learn c++ but not gettng very far :D
SteevTee

Post by SteevTee »

Yeah, I started on The Games Factory, but decided to take the jump to Multimedia Fusion due to the continued support and extra features.
Danny, I envy you, learning C++ for me will never happen due to time - I am still learning 'Fusion. :?

Shabadage

Post by Shabadage »

I'm making a Shumps game in TGF (I hate Fusion's interface) it's called EDF 2. If you're a clicker, then you probably know me from TDC; Shab/Admin Unit 3/etc.

Anyway, here's a screenie.