RQ: Crimzon Clover - Stage 2

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
Demetori

RQ: Crimzon Clover - Stage 2

Post by Demetori »

Crimzon Clover - Stage 2

I'm stuck on the section right before the mid-level boss. Before the building I'm always pushed to the corner and unable to get myself back in to any kind of pattern. Once I'm pushed to one of the sides there is too many bullets on screen to recover normally. I've tried a few things here to make it easier.

#1 Going for the larger ships first, they spray a purple C shape of bullets and some smaller blue ones.
By doing this the smaller ships mass on the screen and I'm unable to recover.

#2 Going for the smaller ships.
By doing this the bigger ships pile in and there is far to many bullets on screen.

#3 Trying to distribute my damage.
When I do this nothing really dies and it's the worst solution I've come up with so far...

I've gotten past this section once with frantic bombing and some heavy luck.
Google Translate tells me that Unlimited Mode "is for people who like festivals."
RNGmaster

Re: RQ: Crimzon Clover - Stage 2

Post by RNGmaster »

Don't play the stage up to there the same way. When in Break mode, I find it easy to pick off the enemies one-by-one. SO here's what you do:

-Look at Gwyrgyn's 153 oku video on YouTube. Some good tips for survival.
-Break as often as possible for score. If you change up the points where you break, and you focus on regaining your break bar by full-locking and shotgunning enemies, it's much easier.
-Crimzon Clover is a memorization game. If your path is leading to death, change it up before you commit it to muscle memory.