RQ-Gundeadligne help needed (PSN)

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
ArmoredCore

RQ-Gundeadligne help needed (PSN)

Post by ArmoredCore »

so i just beated the TLB and Demonicmode and decided to start demonic challenge mode, my problem is im missing 2 bosses in Area 3 and like 6 bosses in Area 4, how do i unlock them. thanks!
Goshi

Re: RQ-Gundeadligne help needed (PSN)

Post by Goshi »

ArmoredCore wrote:so i just beated the TLB and Demonicmode and decided to start demonic challenge mode, my problem is im missing 2 bosses in Area 3 and like 6 bosses in Area 4, how do i unlock them. thanks!
AlterBreak. Kill stuff really quickly. For Stage 4, the bosses that appear depend on your playable character. AlterBreak them to unlock them in Demonic Challenge.

You know I did write a (Very incomplete) ST for this game >_>;;;
ArmoredCore

Post by ArmoredCore »

oh ic, thnks alot and sry. but gundemonium recollection, wat good setup beat demonic mode difficulty? im hving trouble
Kaiser

Post by Kaiser »

ArmoredCore wrote:oh ic, thnks alot and sry. but gundemonium recollection, wat good setup beat demonic mode difficulty? im hving trouble
Try Twin Drills + Rising Sword + Rosenkreuz (the bomb that explodes forward). NOT EXACTLY the best survival setup but it provdes decent firepower
Zenodyne R - My 2nd Steam Shmup
Goshi

Post by Goshi »

Kaiser wrote:
ArmoredCore wrote:oh ic, thnks alot and sry. but gundemonium recollection, wat good setup beat demonic mode difficulty? im hving trouble
Try Twin Drills + Rising Sword + Rosenkreuz (the bomb that explodes forward). NOT EXACTLY the best survival setup but it provdes decent firepower
Rizing Sword sucks. There's no reason to use it EVER.

I rather slow down bullets with Fortune Wheels or Derringer. Added fire power does not make up for the inability to activate planeshift.
ArmoredCore

Post by ArmoredCore »

thanks guys i just finished everything their is in gundeadligne with your help :). gundemonium recollection is another story though, its really difficult on unlimited and demonic. god damn elixirel wont spawn..