RQ: EndEffector

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
Chau

RQ: EndEffector

Post by Chau »

Hi, I'm new here. You'll might notice that English isn't my first language.
(I hope I'm doing it right with the topic title)

Currently I'm working towards a 1cc of EndEffector (the accomplished version, not EndEffector#) on Expert Difficulty but stage 4 seems to be almost impossible to me to beat without using continues (if I'm lucky I still need at least one continue). Stage 5 isn't that hard and I think I can clear Stage 6 without continues if I practise more (and maybe if I'm a bit lucky because the second phase of the Stage 6 boss is pretty hard for me).
But Stage 4 is really imbalanced, I'd say, compared to Stage 5 and 6. The last phase of the mid-boss and the last phase of the real boss (before the attacks start repeating) are almost impossible to get through without getting hit. Is there anyone who has got tips for this?

What are the requirements to reach the TLB? There was a video on Youtube (which has been taken down though) which showed a 7th stage but I don't remember whether this was from the accomplished version or from EndEffector#. I think that this boss can be reached on Novice Difficulty, too (at least I assume it because of the way you choose the difficulty and the stages in the main menu).