Hello fellow Shmups fans....

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
The Bullet Dodger

Post by The Bullet Dodger »

Did anyone happen to check out my sig, before I had to get rid of it? :lol: almost got kicked off this forum for it. I still though it was good art work though.
llabnip

Post by llabnip »

GT40PWR wrote:Everyone has the right to put in their sig what they want, so long as it is not nudity
Is that a god given right to post anything in your sig so long as it's not nudity? And why is nudity off-limits? Is it offensive to everyone? It's not to me. Do you take offense to the male nude body? Michelangelo didn't. Donatello didn't. The Greek artists and artisans didn't. That's a very arbitrary line you've drawn there.
GT40PWR wrote:I firmly believe mine was tossed because somone was offended not because of size.
Maybe... but I doubt that was the reason. It was an annoying size, IMO.
GT40PWR wrote:But thats fine, but the rule has to apply to all so if you have a sig you can say good bye to it. Rules apply to all not just one person.
Rules apply to whomever the moderators decide they apply to. It's not a public forum. Would I like it if the moderators, um, moderated me? Probably not. But it's not my forum and I'm free to go elsewhere (not that I would, I think the mods do a respectable job here and I fully expect that this thread will be moved to off-topic sooner rather than later) .

Oh... and welcome!
llabnip - DaveB
Once more the light shines brightly in sector 2814.
system11

Post by system11 »

GT40PWR wrote: I firmly believe mine was tossed because somone was offended not because of size. But thats fine, but the rule has to apply to all so if you have a sig you can say good bye to it. Rules apply to all not just one person.
It was size problems - one of the moderators requested that it be removed for being so big. For the benefit of everyone who still hasn't read the rules (maybe I should make it a clickthrough EVERY time people come here?) - the limit is 200x50 if your signature is an image. It would be appreciated although not explicitly stated in the rules if people doing this shouldn't put text with it too - as a 200x50 is roughly the same size as a small sig in itself.
System11's random blog, with things - and stuff!
http://blog.system11.org
ROBOTRON
Remembered

Post by ROBOTRON »

8) - Welcome to the Shmup Forums, Humanoid life-form.
Fight Like A Robot!