RQ: Thunder Force V PSX Replay, 800 million

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
velocity7

RQ: Thunder Force V PSX Replay, 800 million

Post by velocity7 »

I would really, really like to know how those people did it at the contest, or our most recent 710 million entry from Thunder Force 222, managed to do it. And it can't really be just with comments and tips and stuff... I'd like to see an actual video replay of it all happening. And you can't be using the Scoring Trick either!
ThunderForce 222

Post by ThunderForce 222 »

I'm sorry but I don't know how to put videos on the net or else I would. All of the score comes mainly from the Vasteel Original. You're right, it's hard to explain and the best way is to watch it be done. My 710 in Normal mode is not "rare" but it's not commonplace either, it depends on the trick on the Vasteel and well it is "rolled", a 690 is more commonplace for me. If you have some ideas how I can get my stuff from tape to PC for ya'll to watch I'm all ears. :D And the top 5 contestants all used some sort of "milking trick" to achieve anything higher than 710. I know of 2 different places other than mine. I know for a fact that no one used mine, represenatives from WD gave me all the info on other contestants games and no one used my scoring trick.
"AREA GUARD NAME, GUARDIANS KNIGHT--SUB-NAME--"FOR WHOM IS THE SWORD DRAWN?!"