Animazement, lot's of cave PCBs and candy cabs this year.

Having a shmupmeet? Want to find one in your area? Come on in here then...
Strider77

Animazement, lot's of cave PCBs and candy cabs this year.

Post by Strider77 »

This year we'll have these PCBs up and running in candy cabs ect.

shooters:

Muchi Muchi Pork
Pink Sweats
Mushihimesama Futari Black Label
Ibara
Mushihimesame
ESP Galuda 2
ESP Rade
Guwange
Raiden Fighters
Raiden fighters 2
Strikers 1945
Strikers 1999
Viper Phase 1
Progear
Sengoku Blade
Dimahoo
Blazing star
Ikaruga
Under Defeat
Psyvariar 2
Brave Blade
Battle Bakraid
Armored Police Batrider

others:

AvP
Cannon Dancer
Night Slashers

there will be alot of others also... it's a combination of 3 of us who collect PCBs. tons of MVS, CPS2, fighters ect. I just bothered to list alot of the shooters mostly.... esp the more PCB exclusive cave stuff ect.

there will be lots of console stuff also... SF4, multi-tap saturn bomberman/guardian heroes on a big screen blah, blah blah....

then there is all the anime stuff and dealers room ect.

below is a link to the events web site... I doubt it will list much game info though.

http://www.animazement.org/
Damn Tim, you know there are quite a few Americans out there who still lives in tents due to this shitty economy, and you're dropping loads on a single game which only last 20 min. Do you think it's fair? How much did you spend this time?
majors

Post by majors »

It's gonna be a good year for arcade shooters at the con. Twelve cabs and 5 projectors along with the standard console setups all over the room. Even a small retro area for the Genesis and TG-16.
Wedoca '24
DodonDon

Post by DodonDon »

I am new around here; but I noticed the amount of cabs at this con and said wow! I can bring the import Deathsmiles and the new Raiden compilation for 360 if anyone is interested. I may download the MBL content on my hard drive...I could bring that as well.
Gwyrgyn Blood

Post by Gwyrgyn Blood »

majors wrote:It's gonna be a good year for arcade shooters at the con. Twelve cabs and 5 projectors along with the standard console setups all over the room. Even a small retro area for the Genesis and TG-16.
You guys have a way better gameroom than Otakon, that's pretty nuts. Wish I could come down and put in some high scores but I'm busy as shit all month. :/
majors

Post by majors »

DodonDon wrote:I can bring the import Deathsmiles and the new Raiden compilation for 360 if anyone is interested. I may download the MBL content on my hard drive...I could bring that as well.
We have a copy of DS and a Jap 360, but more 360's the better! We have LCD's so remember your HDMI/VGA/Component cables. Just drop by and intro yourself to one of the staffers before you haul stuff down from your room. We will be at the RCC Thursday evening/night also.
Wedoca '24
hermosaguy

Post by hermosaguy »

Damn that looks like a fun time!
Kumebahn

Post by Kumebahn »

Great con this year man, I loved playing Mushihimesama Futari. Couldn't tear my self away from it. I need to get my own candy cab and some cave PCB's.
Insert witty signature here......
majors

Post by majors »

Cross posted pic. Fun times...
Last edited by majors on Fri May 29, 2009 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wedoca '24
Gwyrgyn Blood

Post by Gwyrgyn Blood »

Now I'm REALLY sad I couldn't make it. :I