Sanwa OBSF-30 BLACK...

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
TheRealNeoGeo

Sanwa OBSF-30 BLACK...

Post by TheRealNeoGeo »

I just thought I should post it here (you can move it to the trading section if it is at the wrong place):

Akihabarashop #1 Special item this month:

Sanwa OBSF-30 *BLACK*

Akihabarashop.jp has now special ordered some thousands of Sanwa Black OBSF-30 buttons.

This is something I personally and a lot of other people wanted a long LOOONG time ago and now it will FINALLY be possible (finally something to match that black Sanwa LB-35 with)!

People who pre-order (later this month, I will post about it here and on the webshop) will be able to get it for: 199yen/button.

This would only be possible because of our customers so we thank you for the support and we will keep coming with new items this year (already working on item #2 and #3 ;D).

Best wishes,
Akihabarashop.jp

PS: Please don´t e-mail us about the new buttons, we will give out info on when to pre-order and when it will arrive.
Thank you.
brokenhalo

Post by brokenhalo »

man, i was really hoping the special item was going to be the sanwa flash stick. but this is cool too. you'll be getting an order from me in the very near future.
TheRealNeoGeo

Post by TheRealNeoGeo »

brokenhalo wrote:man, i was really hoping the special item was going to be the sanwa flash stick...
Ya never know what might show up...