Svens Ketsui Challenge! - MAY 17th!! - video update 081119!!

Having a shmupmeet? Want to find one in your area? Come on in here then...
DMC

Post by DMC »

Nice looking vids. Too bad you couln't see the score progress in the kestui final.
sven666

Post by sven666 »

the competition was much simpler than that, it was just about who could stay alive the longest :)

if your credit ended before the other guys you got eliminated.
the destruction of everything, is the beginning of something new. your whole world is on fire, and soon, you'll be too..
DMC

Post by DMC »

oh, nice idea.
emphatic

Post by emphatic »

Yes, it was a really great contest setup. Especially since many of us never played Ketsui before that day.

Emph
Image | My games - http://www.emphatic.se | (Click) I have YEN stickers for sale
RegalSin wrote:Street Fighters. We need to aviod them when we activate time accellerator.
lawnspic

Post by lawnspic »

Wow, what a great meet. All those cabs filled with Ketsui have me foaming at the mouth. Then there is the projector just to rub it in more. Very nice setup, congrats. I would love to visit your country someday but im afraid by the time i get there i will be on heart medication, ha ha! Nice!
Iron Maiden: "It was dead, but alive at the same time."
sven666

Post by sven666 »

thanx for the praise :)

not sure when the next meet will be but rest assured it will be advertised here on the site well in time.

i was thinking february before but i have a race and its the shmeet in germany the same month so proboably early summer 2009 sometime.
the destruction of everything, is the beginning of something new. your whole world is on fire, and soon, you'll be too..
Drakon

Post by Drakon »

oh man I'm so jelous, that just looks awesome