rq: esperade last boss help me kill that bitch garra!!

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
charlie chong

rq: esperade last boss help me kill that bitch garra!!

Post by charlie chong »

this is getting beyond a joke for me.. i been stuck at this cow for a year now. if anyones got any safespots ,hints or tricks to beat her i want to hear them!!

thanks!
Neo Gold

Re: esperade last boss help me kill that bitch garra!!

Post by Neo Gold »

charlie chong wrote:this is getting beyond a joke for me.. i been stuck at this cow for a year now. if anyones got any safespots ,hints or tricks to beat her i want to hear them!!

thanks!
A year!?...to my knowledge there are no 'safespots' on the final boss, but timing & 'twitch' skills are a must...memorise & anticipate the last form or you will be crushed my son!. :wink:
jonny5

Post by jonny5 »

shoot it profusely.....and dont die..... :wink:
charlie chong

Post by charlie chong »

obviously i been playing very on and off but i've been getting to her for a year .. think i made a bit of headway last night. the one pattern that i have no clue how to beat is the second last one aka the big blobby patterns.. ggrr.when i say safespot i mean a good starting point for a pattern where it is easy to lead bullets away from you :wink:
captpain

Post by captpain »

jonny5 wrote:shoot it profusely.....and dont die..... :wink:
:shock: i see...
Neo Gold

Post by Neo Gold »

charlie chong wrote:obviously i been playing very on and off but i've been getting to her for a year .. think i made a bit of headway last night. the one pattern that i have no clue how to beat is the second last one aka the big blobby patterns.. ggrr.when i say safespot i mean a good starting point for a pattern where it is easy to lead bullets away from you :wink:
Yeah, too slow & you'll cop it every time...movement before she fires is a must & start from left to right :wink:
Acid King

Post by Acid King »

You can always download the replay at super-play.co.uk and see how he dodges it. You kinda have to move from one side to the other through each cycle of it, since you can't really cut back because of the size of the bullets. The last two patterns are actually the easiest once you get them down. I'd suggest just credit feeding to the pattern and practice dodging it without shooting. The bosses don't time out in RaDe so you can practice it however long you want.
Feedback will set you free.
captpain wrote:Basically, the reason people don't like Bakraid is because they are fat and dumb
charlie chong

Post by charlie chong »

i've got a mame setup in my cab now 8)

save states will be abused till i beat this cow :twisted:
croikle

Post by croikle »

Save states are a wonderful way to practice specific parts of a shmup. Some concentrated work on a boss can really make you more comfortable with it. Good luck!