RQ: Shikigami 3 (XBox 360) - Leaderboard doesn't work?

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
antares

RQ: Shikigami 3 (XBox 360) - Leaderboard doesn't work?

Post by antares »

What must I do to unlock all pics in a characters gallery? So far I have comleted normal mode, easy mode, extreme 1 mode and dramatic change mode with kuga but still some pics in the gallery are missing.

Thanks
antares
Last edited by antares on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
WTB: Arkanoid II Revenge Of Doh PCB, Outzone PCB, Fixeight PCB
DJ Incompetent

Post by DJ Incompetent »

Gallery pics are just different emotions of each character used in the story mode. So whenever the story mode calls for that unique portrait, it is added to the gallery with relevant sound bites. For instance, run Dramatic Change as Munchousen and Roger. You'll see some wacky shit.

To unlock them all, you basically have to play it through with every combination of characters.
antares

Post by antares »

That sounds like a lot of work, especially as the only characters that are any good are Kuga and the guy with the cigarette (forgot his name) imo.

Also I have never seen anything from the story-scenes because I always turn them off :oops:
Kiken

Post by Kiken »

antares wrote:That sounds like a lot of work, especially as the only characters that are any good are Kuga and the guy with the cigarette (forgot his name) imo.

Also I have never seen anything from the story-scenes because I always turn them off :oops:
If you're just trying to complete Kuga's gallery, then play in Dramatic Change Mode. Choose Kuga and then someone else and play through the game without switching. Also, turn the story sequences back on. You can skip them by pressing start and it will still count as having viewed the specific images.
antares

Post by antares »

Another question: I cannot access the worldwide ranking on this game.
If I view the leaderboard it shows zero entries on most characters. On some characters it shows 1 or 2 entries. Also my score is not shown. :?:
Kiken

Post by Kiken »

antares wrote:Another question: I cannot access the worldwide ranking on this game.
If I view the leaderboard it shows zero entries on most characters. On some characters it shows 1 or 2 entries. Also my score is not shown. :?:
The leaderboards for this game have been a mess (they were totally blank until the last update). Scores just recently started to upload correctly. I'd say, try to play through again and see what happens.
antares

Post by antares »

It seems they are still a mess. Only some entries on some characters...
Kiken wrote: The leaderboards for this game have been a mess (they were totally blank until the last update). Scores just recently started to upload correctly. I'd say, try to play through again and see what happens.
Play through? Do you mean you have to 1CC it to get the score registered in the leaderboard?