RQ: Triggerheart Autospin off question

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
gennss

RQ: Triggerheart Autospin off question

Post by gennss »

Wanted to know if anyone has figured out how to spin a baddie if autospin is off?
spongdangly

Post by spongdangly »

When the enemy is anchored, you hold the shot button and move your joystick/d-pad while your holding the anchor button. I find it much easier with the autospin on though as I couldn't get it to work well without it.
FSR

Post by FSR »

spongdangly wrote:When the enemy is anchored, you hold the shot button and move your joystick/d-pad while your holding the anchor button.
After that, quickly do a 180° motion from up to down. Your Trigger Heart should now perfom a full spin.

It might take a while to get used to it (sure did for me), but I find the bonus of using enemies as a static shield is worth it. Helps me a lot during second half of stage 4.
"Chiyo-chan! Why can you fly?"
nZero

Post by nZero »

Controlling the speed and direction of the spin is necessary for high-level scoring as well.
gennss

Post by gennss »

thank you all ^.^

so far though i haven't mastered the spinning tactic and score about as well as i did with my previous poking method.
heavymetalme

Post by heavymetalme »

Is having autospin on a frowned upon practice?
gennss

Post by gennss »

heavymetalme wrote:Is having autospin on a frowned upon practice?
I don't think so, a couple ppl in high scores have it. I think some people just prefer the added control.