Anyone want to meet in Bay Area, California (SJ/SF)

Having a shmupmeet? Want to find one in your area? Come on in here then...
DBHashman93

Post by DBHashman93 »

Felix THERE you are! I knew you mentioned that you came to this forum...yeah he's at 90 something mil....I was crushed to see that he had finally beaten my high score of 68 or so mil. It's ok Felix once I pass this midterm crunch it's time to practice up and get back on top! (and yes for those wondering there is an Espgaluda 2 machine at SFSU....set on the highest difficulty/extends at 30 and 60 mil)
felixtheninjacat

lol

Post by felixtheninjacat »

i prolly can push 150 million if i actually "did" like follow instructions. I Do stupid stuff but SOMETIMES it works and i get big points :]
louisg

Post by louisg »

DirtyMonk wrote:Huh? Did I miss something? There's a Galuda 2 cab over at SFSU? :P
Damn! I'll have to go check it out. Last time I was there they just had Bee Storm.

I don't know who's running the place, but they're continually getting new shooters.
Humans, think about what you have done
felixtheninjacat

lol

my parents own Asia Express there and I know the owners of the arcade. It kinda sucks because they change much to frequently but yah, that had g2 and proboly are going to get dd3
felixtheninjacat

lets do it!

anyone want to get a meet together soon? come onnn you know ya wanna :] :shock:
louisg

Post by louisg »

I'm down for a meet some weekend for sure. Anyone else? And.. where at?
Humans, think about what you have done
Kagami HiME

Post by Kagami HiME »

I coulda swore SFSU had ESPGaluda 2 before... anyone know what happened to it?
BER

Post by BER »

Kagami HiME wrote:I coulda swore SFSU had ESPGaluda 2 before... anyone know what happened to it?
I think it's at SJSU now (see this thread). I haven't verified it myself, though.

You could also try contacting On Campus Entertainment. It serves both SFSU and SJSU, so its people may know what's going on with the game.
Bernard A. DORIA (retired)
Kagami HiME

Post by Kagami HiME »

Damn... even if it is my favorite STG, I really don't feel like going all the way down to SJ just to play it. I hope SFSU gets it back soon.
Kenchan

Post by Kenchan »

I'll be in the area starting Monday up through Fanime. OCE's ESPGaluda II will be at Fanime, as well as my Mushihimesama Futari. Also bringing along I'll have Radiant Silvergun, ESPGaluda, ESP Ra.De., Eco Fighters, Sokyugurentai, Blazing Star, Twinklestar Sprites, Mushihimesama, and anything I might have forgot on the list. Hope to see some of you there!
bitkid

Post by bitkid »

Where can a Bay Area person like me find any shmups? I've heard about SFSU arcade but I was under the impression they were mainly all about fighters (which I do play as well). Does Golfland have anything?
felixtheninjacat

o.o

yeah.... the owner of the arcade owns an arcade at sfsu sjsu and i think one more university. He does a game rotation where after like a couple month he moves most of the games to the other arcade and basically does a never stoping rotation ={
bitkid

Post by bitkid »

How do you get to the SJSU arcade? Is it at the bowling center?