Found PepsimanVsJoe's homebrew shmup review site

A place for people with an interest in developing new shmups.
EddyMRA

Found PepsimanVsJoe's homebrew shmup review site

Post by EddyMRA »

It wasn't listed anymore under Google's search. Oddly enough, I found the site using the Netherlands Google search engine.

http://www.angelfire.com/ri/returns/nippon.html
The age of Alluro and JudgeSpear is over.
Shatterhand

Post by Shatterhand »

I had knew this site years ago. I always find funny how it has a review of Space Disorder up.

This was an early release of Space Disorder (Not that the final version is a lot different from it).

Space Disorder was done by me, and for pure lazyness I haven't "released" to public yet. - The game is even available in Sikraiken webspace, but I want to do a proper site for it.... but lazyness still keep me from doing it, and it has been more than a year that I've finished this game.

It felt really weird and at the same time very nice to see a review of a game done by myself in a website.

Oh, and don't ask me how he got a copy... I remember distributing this early release to friends only if I am not mistaken.....
ForteMP3

Post by ForteMP3 »

I looked over the reviews, and not to sound harsh, but this guy doesn't seem to really do much of a review. He says a few things about a shmup then gives it what seems to often be a rather low score.

I was shocked at his low score for G-Type, a 4/10? The game's at least a 7/10, maybe even an 8/10.

Then again, maybe it's just me. It seems like these reviews could be better though.
YOU ARE APPROACHING THE TARGET OF ATTACK! THE MISSION STARTS NOW! ARE YOU READY?!