Can you use the e-Reader on the Cube's Gameboy Player?...

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
dave4shmups

Can you use the e-Reader on the Cube's Gameboy Player?...

Post by dave4shmups »

Just curious; I'd like to pick up a Cube at some point since they're so darn cheap-and if the e-Reader does work on the Gameboy Player....then Donkey Kong 3 on my TV baby!!! 8)
japtor

Post by japtor »

yeah it works. at least i think it does. iirc it tilts the cube up in the front cause the size (unless you have it near the edge of a surface and let the e-reader hang off). wonder where the hell my e-reader is.

and if you just want to play dk3, does animal crossing have it? i forget whether it does. theres a nice novelty value with the cards themselves, but its easier to just boot up animal crossing and play it from there.
dave4shmups

Post by dave4shmups »

japtor wrote:yeah it works. at least i think it does. iirc it tilts the cube up in the front cause the size (unless you have it near the edge of a surface and let the e-reader hang off). wonder where the hell my e-reader is.

and if you just want to play dk3, does animal crossing have it? i forget whether it does. theres a nice novelty value with the cards themselves, but its easier to just boot up animal crossing and play it from there.
Great; thanks! :D I would just put it near the edge of a surface; that'd be plenty easy for me to do.

I'll have to find a FAQ on Animal Crossing and check that out. Because as cheap as e-readers, and e-reader games, are, it might just be cheaper to go that route.
professor ganson

Post by professor ganson »

E-reader definitely works on the GB Player. I had a blast playing the original DK on the tv this way.