Radilgy Site updated

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Cabinet

Radilgy Site updated

Post by Cabinet »

It looks like Milestone have redesigned their Radilgy product page and updated it with new content... there´s now a separate download section...
the2bears

Post by the2bears »

I know we can all google it, but a helpful link would be... helpful.

Link

Bill

edit: I still really like the style of this game.
jiji

Post by jiji »

Yeah, it looks really neat - all cartoony and fluidly animated - and pretty fun, too, with a kind of slow-burn intensity. Looks like they've learned a few lessons while making Chaos Field.
Specineff

Post by Specineff »

Jet Set Radio meets Raiden. Woot.
Don't hold grudges. GET EVEN.
alpha5099

Post by alpha5099 »

I don't see much new content, but I'm still looking forward to this. So many people seemed to hate the concept when it was first revealed, I guess it's grown on some. Or the people who hate it aren't posting in this thread. Either way.
Cabinet

Post by Cabinet »

If this one gets the Gamecube treatment like Chaos Field did, I won´t pass up on it, that´s for sure. Even if it costs me another 50 Euros to import. :? I guess I have become a Milestone fanboy over time.

Btw, does anyone know anything about Milestone´s other three games, those arcade and consumer puzzle games? Were those their own productions or did they develop them for someone else? I heard rumors that the Milestone team worked on some games of the Puyo Puyo series...

Oh, and sorry for not providing a link; and thanks to the2bears for doing so!