Ketsui PS2 Port

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
ill6

Ketsui PS2 Port

Post by ill6 »

Insert Credit just announced a rumour of a Ketsui port.

That should knock the pcb price down a notch (and I only just bought it last week! Oh well!).
parodius

Post by parodius »

My sales thread : 2020/07/20..MASTER.VER.
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

If this ever turns out to be true (though at this point I wouldn't hold my breath), then I guess one might assume that Taito would be doing it? If so, this gives us even more reason to hope that they get Mushi right...ruining one Cave port, relatively rare as they are, would be bad enough, but two would be just plain awful to endure.
Ord

Post by Ord »

A ketsui port? So soon after Mushihimesama? I'm VERY doubtful, but it would be very brilliant if it were to happen, and it would increase the chances of an Ibara port i suppose.
**fingers crossed**
Ikaruga review now up in PLASMA BLOSSOM
russ

Post by russ »

Sounds too good to be true, if you ask me.
iatneH

Post by iatneH »

I get a burning sensation in my loins just thinking about it. Although I wouldn't hold my breath for it. Ketsui is one of my favourite games but I think the anticipation for Mushi should be enough to hold me off until we can get some more definite news.
ill6

Post by ill6 »

Forgive me if I didn't think to check in the mushi thread first! Also I did see the 3rd point but did not understand it.
gingerj

Post by gingerj »

I want pro gear :D
Dylan1CC

Post by Dylan1CC »

Insert-credit:Arika's vice-president, K. Mihara, loves Cave and loves to speak about it in his blog. We love all this love, 'cause now we know thanks to it that a port of Cave's Ketsui ~Kizuna Jigokutachi~ from 2002, could be coming to PS2 soon. Notice this is just his wish/speculation, though.
ill6 wrote:Forgive me if I didn't think to check in the mushi thread first! Also I did see the 3rd point but did not understand it.
No problem. I'm as hopeful as you Mihara is.

Here's hoping this is true but since we already have a thread about this (regarding Mihara's blog musing) I am closing this.