Anyone buy Trizeal from Lik-Sang?

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
obxStorm

Anyone buy Trizeal from Lik-Sang?

Post by obxStorm »

They have free shipping but they don't indicate if they offer the bandanna & bonus CD. Other places are shipping the game for at least $7.00. Absurd...
icepick

Post by icepick »

Absurd that they don't mention the extras, or absurd that International airmail shipping costs $7?

In any case, I've seen a handful of people whom have ordered the game from Lik-Sang, and received the extras, albeit a week or so later than those whom ordered it from Play-Asia or other sources. I'm sure that there isn't a 1:1 games:bonuses ratio, so it's a first-come, first-served basis... But, you should be able to nab the extras on eBay or so, if you end up not receiving them, albeit for a slight premium.

Our own dear Rob has apparently just put one up in the trading forum here for $55, in case you'd like to get the game in great condition for a decent price and make Rob wish that he hadn't put it up for sale so quickly. :wink:

http://forum.shmups.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2104
\\ /\/\ \
zyloj

Post by zyloj »

I received my copy from lik-sang yesterday, and it includes the bandana and bonus tracks cd. Nevertheless, I don't know if they still offers all the extras or they already only send the game.
Recap

Post by Recap »

zyloj wrote:I received my copy from lik-sang yesterday,
You happy with the game? I found it tragic...
obxStorm

Post by obxStorm »

Thanks for the replies. I ordered the game from Play Asia today. They stated that it comes with the bonus goodies. Go me. No bonus goodies = nasty charge back. Me = prick.

I wanted to order from NCS but their website has been acting screwy for the past few days which left me a bit lacking in the confidence department.

I hope to put a nice, thorough smackdown on Gradius V in the meantime. I really do dig that game. Top shelf in every respect.
OmegaFlareX

Post by OmegaFlareX »

I bought mine from VideoGameDepot. Shipping was $6.29 for UPS ground, but it came with all the goodies and arrived in 4 days (VGD is in Iowa).
icepick

Post by icepick »

OmegaFlareX wrote:I bought mine from VideoGameDepot. Shipping was $6.29 for UPS ground, but it came with all the goodies and arrived in 4 days (VGD is in Iowa).
Hmm! I should check them out next time; They did splash Trizeal all over their front page for a while, which I thought was nice...

(I also thought that they were in South Carolina or something... UPS ground to me from Iowa would take something like a day or two!)
\\ /\/\ \
zyloj

Post by zyloj »

Recap wrote:You happy with the game? I found it tragic...
It's not a masterpiece, of course. Uninspired graphics and some excessive slowdowns, but I'm enjoying it for its simplicity and direct (although sometimes hidden) fun. Besides publisher took care of including Tate and record savings, things that some experienced companies forgot in their home ports.
I doubt about buying the game watching all the available media at internet, but finally I got it and I'm happy with it.
beeboy

Post by beeboy »

I got my copy from Lik-Sang, and it came with the extras.
A good solid game, nothing amazing but it';s nice to have somthing new