Hellfire Secret message.

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Diabollokus

Hellfire Secret message.

Post by Diabollokus »

Okay this is for real.

Get your megadrive copy of hellfire.

Play in hard beat game, now beat round 2. You'll get a very special surprise.

in other words beat game twice.

Its not really worth it but very cool non the less.
Vidi Vici Veni
sven666

Post by sven666 »

Congratulations, a winner is you!!

??
BrianC

Post by BrianC »

wow. I thought Zero Wing MD was the only Toaplan game with Engrish in it. This is a great find! (oops, I guess that above comment wasn't from the game).
Last edited by BrianC on Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andi

Post by Andi »

What's it say? I'm much too lazy to play this game ever again.
incognoscente

Post by incognoscente »

Spoiler warning

On beating the first Round:
Congratulations Lancer!!! The guild of the Ultra-Mech have been defeated. The galaxy is once again safe for the peace loving people of our great federation!! Come home now, a great celebration awaits.. But wait, another force is counter attacking, help them Lancer, hurry..... If you can defeat this level, an even better graphic ending awaits!!

On beating the second Round:
Good fighting Lancer, we really thought that you were a goner that time. We have intercepted messages from the retreating forces of the Ultra-Mech. They won't bother us again, you've proven the true power of the federation!!! So gamer, think your pretty hot to have finished "Hard" eh? Well, take this!!!!!! We like to call this next level "Yeah-Right" Sorry, I can't promise you any new graphics on the next ending , but the reading is cool!!!

On beating the third, etc. Round:
No way dude,
You must have cheated to get this far, so you used slow mo or what? Come on now confess!!!
If you didn't cheat, or as a matter of fact even if you did, I'm pretty !#$ impressed that you managed to finish this last level in Hell Fire.
Just keep your eyes open for more super tough, long term fun games from us, and keep beating those games, we'll make more.
Damocles

Post by Damocles »

Hrm....pretty neat, actually. I never would have expected a message such as that.
tehkao

Post by tehkao »

Can you post the special graphic you get after beating round 2? I don't think I've ever seen that. Thanks.