RQ: Soukyugurentai

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
MovingTarget

RQ: Soukyugurentai

Post by MovingTarget »

Ok this game is still kicking my ass more so today than yesterday. Just a couple questions...

Do you have a plan of leveling up your guns to certain levels at particular places in the game? Do you use the guns for the bosses at all?

Also, how can I stop dying so much?!

thanks for your time :D
Know thy enemy attack pattern.
MovingTarget

Post by MovingTarget »

holy shit, I just made it through level five, boss included, without using a single life or bomb. Note that was only level five, not 1 to 5 lol, i had to continue on level four...

I love this game so much :)
Diabollokus

Post by Diabollokus »

Glad you enjoy it, I found the key was using the right ship? which one are you using?

I do soo much better with the red swordfish.
Vidi Vici Veni
MovingTarget

Post by MovingTarget »

I change ship regularly, While I still tend to do better with the swordfish now I'm trying to find out the strengths of the other ships. As they must be there for a reason!

Currently able to 1 life to stage 6 but get caught out a lot on that stage, beginning to get the hang of bullets coming from all directions at different speeds lol. I hope I dont give up before I 1cc this game, specially as now I have dodonpachi which is screaming at me to be played :lol:
MovingTarget

Post by MovingTarget »

Jesus this game killed me tonight, First play tonight I managed all of stage 6 bar the last part of the last boss on one life. Problem was i lost al my lives earlier on. All fuckin night ive been lossing lives in the stupidest of places. Almost never the same way twice, the third boss I fucking HATE. In my opinion its the second hardest boss in the game.

When i got so close to 1ccing i was playing the best ive ever played, pity I cant help making stupid mistakes early on, if only I could enter stage 6 with 2 even just 1 extra ship I could do this game.