Ibara PCB Jumpers ..

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
S1nn3r

Ibara PCB Jumpers ..

Post by S1nn3r »

Hi all,

Anyone happen to know what fuctions the hardware jumpers do on the Ibara board ? .. need to know as i am researching a replacement supergun and need to know if i need test etc buttons on gun or can i go into test menu via PCB jumper.
thchardcore

Post by thchardcore »

I can add a test button to my gun if you're wondering, I'll make it the second face mounted red button on the front.
A camel is a horse designed by a committee
Dave_K.

Post by Dave_K. »

I'm pretty sure there are no jumpers on Ibara (or any of Cave's SH3 boards). There is a very small surface mounted reset button which I believe can take you into the test menu.
S1nn3r

Post by S1nn3r »

There are a tiny set of 4 jumpers on the board, but ive never been able to find any info on what they do.
EOJ

Post by EOJ »

Dave_K. wrote:I'm pretty sure there are no jumpers on Ibara (or any of Cave's SH3 boards).
True.
There is a very small surface mounted reset button which I believe can take you into the test menu.
Also true.

If there are any jumpers on the PCB (as you suggest Sinn3r), they are most likely not things you should be messing around with.
S1nn3r

Post by S1nn3r »

I see, but that tiny reset button should get me into the soft dip menu then so i could enable freeplay etc ?
bay

Post by bay »

S1nn3r wrote:I see, but that tiny reset button should get me into the soft dip menu then so i could enable freeplay etc ?
yup, it's all there. virtual dip switch settings :D