My PSP impressions. LOVE it!

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
BIG

Post by BIG »

Dylan1CC wrote:
BIG wrote:
Dylan1CC wrote: lol I know, I'm smoking gun proof of that. :P
No worries,I'm one of the same :oops:

BIG-
Haha. Anyways, next game I get will be either Twisted Metal or Ac!D. I'm curious, Big. What's your take on IGN's review which basically said it's "too unpredictable/cheap/frustrating" at times?
TM....not my cup of tea. Played a few rounds and it was kinda..meh,so I sold it. Now,Ac!d is tops in my book.

Unpredictable,cheap,frustrating? Sound like a CARD GAME to me ;)

BIG-
Dylan1CC

Post by Dylan1CC »

BIG wrote:
Dylan1CC wrote:
BIG wrote: No worries,I'm one of the same :oops:

BIG-
Haha. Anyways, next game I get will be either Twisted Metal or Ac!D. I'm curious, Big. What's your take on IGN's review which basically said it's "too unpredictable/cheap/frustrating" at times?
TM....not my cup of tea. Played a few rounds and it was kinda..meh,so I sold it. Now,Ac!d is tops in my book.

Unpredictable,cheap,frustrating? Sound like a CARD GAME to me ;)

BIG-
Ha. Yeah I know as a card game it's gonna be unpredictable. I think what Allen means is it'd be nice if you could earn specific cards and then save them for later situations where they're needed. Or is that actually possible in Ac!d?
Vexorg

Post by Vexorg »

Online support (unofficial, at least) for the DS may be here sooner than you think. Here is what appears to be tunneling software for the DS to use with existing games for online play. No word yet on how well it actually works, or if it would actually ber able to handle a WEP-enabled wireless connection, but they claim that a beta will be released on the 11th.
We want you, save our planet!
Xbox Live: Vexorg | The Sledgehammer - Version 2.0
Dylan1CC

Post by Dylan1CC »

Vexorg wrote:Online support (unofficial, at least) for the DS may be here sooner than you think. Here is what appears to be tunneling software for the DS to use with existing games for online play. No word yet on how well it actually works, or if it would actually ber able to handle a WEP-enabled wireless connection, but they claim that a beta will be released on the 11th.
Nice find, Vex. Hopefully it will work well.
8 1/2

Post by 8 1/2 »

I picked up Metal Gear Ac!d at launch, but I've been playing Ridge Racer and Lumines so much it hasn't gotten any attention from me. I'm going to try and give it a serious go today and I'll post some thoughts tonight. Here's hoping. The artwork is great if nothing more. I've always been a big card-game fan if they're done right. I played the snot out of the Cardfighter's Clash games on Neo Geo Pocket back in the day, and recently I fell in love with Culdcept on PS2 so I have a lot of hope for this game.
FULL LOCK is BOMB
Dylan1CC

Post by Dylan1CC »

8 1/2 wrote:I picked up Metal Gear Ac!d at launch, but I've been playing Ridge Racer and Lumines so much it hasn't gotten any attention from me. I'm going to try and give it a serious go today and I'll post some thoughts tonight. Here's hoping. The artwork is great if nothing more. I've always been a big card-game fan if they're done right. I played the snot out of the Cardfighter's Clash games on Neo Geo Pocket back in the day, and recently I fell in love with Culdcept on PS2 so I have a lot of hope for this game.
I definitely look forward to your impressions. I'm a total newbie to the card genre so all the feedback I can get before/if I buy the game is very welcome.
captain ahar

Post by captain ahar »

8 1/2 wrote:...I've always been a big card-game fan if they're done right. I played the snot out of the Cardfighter's Clash games on Neo Geo Pocket back in the day...
i really loved Cardfighters Clash. i was the only person i knew of who had even heard of the ngpc so i was never able to put together a good deck (only had snk version). incidentally (plug) i'm selling my NGPC and all my games on the sale forum.
I have no sig whatsoever.