Saturn, DC, PS2 peripherals (UK)

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
gavin19

Saturn, DC, PS2 peripherals (UK)

Post by gavin19 »

I have a few bits and pieces that I have been meaning to buy for a while. Namely, PS2>DC and PS2>Saturn pad converters, a Saturn scart lead (long overdue), and an arcade stick (PS2) that I could then use on either Sat, DC or PS2. Maybe also one of those 4-in-1 Saturn carts too.
Anyone recommend an online shop where I can get all of the above in one go, preferrably UK? Also I did find everything I wanted on E-bay, albeit scattered between a few sellers, however I don't have an account, nor know anyone who does.
Thanks
a.k.a - G19
D

Post by D »

Just create an ebay account, unless you don't have a credit card.
PS2>DC are common converters. I'm not saying they don't exist, but I can't recall ever seeing a converter for the Saturn that lets you play with PS2 peripherals.I can recomend the total control 5 for the Dreamcast which alos lets play with Saturn pads on the DC. You could always get a cheap Saturn pad, open it up and wire it to your stick. And even put it inside the ps2 stick. Which would mean you'd have 2 wires coming out of your ps2 stick which might look a bit retarded I agree. :?