PS1 Starblade Alpha question....

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
dave4shmups

PS1 Starblade Alpha question....

Post by dave4shmups »

Did this game come out in Japan? I'm assuming it did, since it's Namco, but I can't seem to find an import version anywhere.

Also, I've heard this described as a "light gun game"-how does it play with just a D-Pad?
oxtsu

Post by oxtsu »

http://www.playstation.jp/products/title/slps00022.html

Took about 5 seconds at www.gamefaqs.com to pull up this info. Now could you bother to search yourself before starting a hundred odd threads and bogging down the forums with your spastic drivel?
dave4shmups

Post by dave4shmups »

I DID search, alright?! So go flame on someone else with your "drivel" the FIRST freakin' day the new forums are up! :?
oxtsu

Post by oxtsu »

Take a look at the temp forums we just came from genius. We don't want that to happen here.
dave4shmups

Post by dave4shmups »

Alright, I apologize, just don't be so insulting, alright? I did nothing to deserve your verbal onslaught, and your continued insults-we don't need any of THAT on these new forums either.
thesuperkillerxxx

Post by thesuperkillerxxx »

I have ALWAYS loved me some starblade alpha

You shou have stuck with dave4shmups tho!!!!!
dave4shmups

Post by dave4shmups »

Thanks for that bit of input! I didn't know that we could still use our old names. *shrugs* In any case, can you play this game with a D-Pad?
gameoverDude

Post by gameoverDude »

DaveH wrote:Thanks for that bit of input! I didn't know that we could still use our old names. *shrugs* In any case, can you play this game with a D-Pad?
D-Pad or arcade stick only. SA has no analog support. :(
Kinect? KIN NOT.
Specineff

Post by Specineff »

Somehow, I just got the sudden urge to shoot myself in the nuts. But I only have one bullet.
Don't hold grudges. GET EVEN.
MadSteelDarkness

Post by MadSteelDarkness »

Thanks Specineff!

Christ, I just shot some Bailey's and Bushmill's through my nose! :?

:lol:
oxtsu

Post by oxtsu »

DaveH wrote:Alright, I apologize, just don't be so insulting, alright? I did nothing to deserve your verbal onslaught, and your continued insults-we don't need any of THAT on these new forums either.
:roll:

I will ignore from this point and say no more about it.
Strychnine

Post by Strychnine »

DaveH wrote:Alright, I apologize, just don't be so insulting, alright? I did nothing to deserve your verbal onslaught, and your continued insults-we don't need any of THAT on these new forums either.
Dude, you inundate boards...ALL the boards you are on, with requests for information that is easily obtainable via either Google or common sense. I guess some people are hoping after all the various requests from different parties to USE google, that you might start USING GOOGLE. Not to mention that you start multiple threads about the same thing....
dave4shmups

Post by dave4shmups »

I do use Google, alright; if you don't believe me then I could really care less. I just made a mistake on this game, it's not that big of a deal!

And it is simply NOT true that all I do is innundate boards with easily obtainable requests. Nor do I start threads about the same thing. I have been improving, but I do ask questions, if you don't like that, that's your problem.

I'm not gonna say anymore; it's only the second day of the new forum and I'm already getting hammered again. Unbelievable. :?
malc
Site Admin

Post by malc »

ok

can we quit it right now with the personal attacks and "spastic drivel" comments please?

I don't want to have to say anymore about it

cheers - malc

PS Dave: its "couldn't really care less" ;)