GD: Armed Police Batrider Gamest Strategy scans

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
NTSC-J

GD: Armed Police Batrider Gamest Strategy scans

Post by NTSC-J »

I've got around 25 pages of stuff on Batrider so it'll take a bit to scan it all, but I'll post them up here.

*update 7/21*

Last edited by NTSC-J on Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
stratos

Post by stratos »

Cool :D

I'm glad that the interest towards the Raizing games is always alive...

If you want, scan and post all you have, and hope someone woul'd translate it... :)

Thank you!
Dave_K.

Re: Armed Police Batrider Gamest Strategy scans

Post by Dave_K. »

NTSC-J wrote:I've got around 25 pages of stuff on Batrider so it'll take a bit to scan it all, but I'll post them up here.
You sir ROCK!
NTSC-J

Post by NTSC-J »

Posted the rest of the first feature, I'll upload the second here shortly.
cigsthecat

Post by cigsthecat »

Awesome, thanks for posting these.
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

Hey kids, what time is it? Time to beg someone here to translate!

I look forward to seeing these bits (hopefully) revealed to us Westerners, though methinks perhaps a "56K Warning" ought to be in the topic's title, or else link the images instead of displaying them, as this thing's gonna get pretty big once everything's up.
Icarus

Post by Icarus »

Good stuff. Looks like we know some of this stuff already, but it's always interesting to get a more 'official' perspective on strategies. Thanks for the scans, NTSC-J. ^_-

(BTW, any chance of requesting that Brave Blade stuff from Arcadia? There's a painful shortage of anything for Raizing's last.)
NTSC-J

Post by NTSC-J »

BulletMagnet wrote:Hey kids, what time is it? Time to beg someone here to translate!

I look forward to seeing these bits (hopefully) revealed to us Westerners, though methinks perhaps a "56K Warning" ought to be in the topic's title, or else link the images instead of displaying them, as this thing's gonna get pretty big once everything's up.

I thought about adding a 56k warning but it says scans in the title so it's sort of a no brainer.

If I find the time I'll translate some pages, but most of my extra-curricular translating time goes to Berserk.

Icarus- I have tons of Brave Blade stuff, I'll put it up sometime this week.
Icarus

Post by Icarus »

NTSC-J wrote:Icarus- I have tons of Brave Blade stuff, I'll put it up sometime this week.
Excellent, many thanks for both the Batrider and the Brave Blade related scans. ^_^
Frederik

Post by Frederik »

Spread the Batrider love! God, I love this game to death. Nice scans. If there`s anyone who can at least summarize the stuff we don`t already know would be immense help! :D
THE BULLETS ARE NOW DIAMONDS!
sven666

Post by sven666 »

awesome!

god i wish i could read japanese sometimes :x
the destruction of everything, is the beginning of something new. your whole world is on fire, and soon, you'll be too..
NTSC-J

Post by NTSC-J »

Sorry for the delay, but I just edited the first post with 8 more pages. Gotta love those boss pattern breakdowns.

If someone sees a particular column or text box that they really want translated I could probably find the time do that, otherwise there's just too much for this novice.

There's still a bunch more to be scanned, so stay tuned.

Brave Blade is still coming. Might as well put up my Battle Bakraid goods while I'm at it. And maybe the Souky and Garegga strats if I have time. As for Dimahoo, well, there's at least 20 pages of that one too...-_-''
Frederik

Post by Frederik »

Doesn`t this use up a hell lot of bandwith just by opening the thread? Wouldn`t it be better to link to the files for right-click download? Just a tip, not knowing much about those things.

Man, sweet pages to stare at and trying to figure out stuff. I feel like I am five years old again :)

EDIT: I guess it`s just using Imageshacks bandwith. :lol:
THE BULLETS ARE NOW DIAMONDS!
Icarus

Post by Icarus »

NTSC-J wrote:Brave Blade is still coming. Might as well put up my Battle Bakraid goods while I'm at it. And maybe the Souky and Garegga strats if I have time. As for Dimahoo, well, there's at least 20 pages of that one too...-_-''
All of this is definitely appreciated. It'll give me something to work with, at any rate. ^_-
Kaiser

Post by Kaiser »

Knowing rivals patterns will help me a lot! :) thanks NTSC-J it's very useful for me