Batsugun PS4 Glitched Trophy SOLVED

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Nemo

Batsugun PS4 Glitched Trophy SOLVED

Post by Nemo »

Been playing Batsugun on PS4 and got every trophy but the collect “100 small V’s.”. I’ve done this countless times now on both normal and special on all default settings, and it simply won’t pop. I’ve tried even deleting my data and starting fresh, and still no dice. Anyone who has got this to work, anyone help is appreciated!

Finally got it to work, for future generations:

I deleted the game and didn’t update it (turned off my network settings) set everything to default, including extra options, so didn’t stage select or load a game. Started from Stage 1 and did it on Stage 5.
Last edited by Nemo on Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lemnear

Re: Batsugun PS4 Glitched Trophy Help

Post by Lemnear »

I wanted to ask the same question :lol: (what is the best stage?)
and...how i get the trophy with the secret pigs? :?
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Lemnear wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:39 pm I wanted to ask the same question :lol: (what is the best stage?)
Stage 5 is def the best stage for the V’s, both big and small. For the secret pigs, try to do it in special version and you have to fire near them without collecting them which basically milks them. Just keep doing it over the course of your playthrough when you find them. It’s pretty easy.
Lemnear

Post by Lemnear »

Nemo wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:21 pm
Lemnear wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:39 pm I wanted to ask the same question :lol: (what is the best stage?)
Stage 5 is def the best stage for the V’s, both big and small. For the secret pigs, try to do it in special version and you have to fire near them without collecting them which basically milks them. Just keep doing it over the course of your playthrough when you find them. It’s pretty easy.
:o thank you!!!
When i get them i'll tell you if i found any bug or not with the trophies.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Lemnear wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:29 pm
Nemo wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:21 pm
:o thank you!!!
When i get them i'll tell you if i found any bug or not with the trophies.
Def let me know if you can figure it out.
AGermanArtist

Post by AGermanArtist »

I had a similar issue, but you say you have everything set to default which was the fix for me. I had a setting (can't remember which) changed.
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

I finally got it to work. I deleted the game and didn’t update it, set everything to default, including extra options, so didn’t stage select or load a game. Started from Stage 1 and did it on Stage 5.