XIIZEAL & ΔZEAL (Shooting Love) / Triangle Service / Xbox360

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Ms. Tea

Re: XIIZEAL & ΔZEAL (Shooting Love) / Triangle Service / Xbox360

Post by Ms. Tea »

I really liked the commentary track in Deltazeal; going to have to pick this up too.
Koa Zo

Post by Koa Zo »

Ms. Tea wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:11 pm I really liked the commentary track in Deltazeal; going to have to pick this up too.
Oh so developer commentary has been done before. Never heard of this in a game.

edit, oh nothing new
ATTRACTS

Post by ATTRACTS »

XIIZeal is out on the Switch and it plays great. If you're into interesting scoring/damage mechanics, it's worth checking out. Fun game.
TransatlanticFoe

Post by TransatlanticFoe »

I hope someone who wants my money bundles these on a cart. And then does a Trizeal/Exzeal bundle.
seattlexc

Post by seattlexc »

Amazing news, shout out to all my fellow Triangle Service gang members . Trizeal is one of my all time fav video games, I hope it's safe to assume that will get a Switch release next. Of course a physical release of anything Triangle Service related would be a day one purchase for sure
RIP Seattle SuperSonics - 1967–2008
Creamy Goodness

Post by Creamy Goodness »

I have a question about these games. Do they have any kind of practice mode or stage select? Was looking through all of the settings and I could not find anything.
Sima Tuna

Post by Sima Tuna »

Wait, so these are legit games? I saw them pop up on the switch eshop and assumed it was shovelware like 95% of everything that gets posted there.
locoBro1196

Post by locoBro1196 »

Sima Tuna wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:08 pm Wait, so these are legit games? I saw them pop up on the switch eshop and assumed it was shovelware like 95% of everything that gets posted there.
They are, and even though quality varies, XIIZeal is quite enjoyable
BIL

Post by BIL »

Sima Tuna wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:08 pm Wait, so these are legit games? I saw them pop up on the switch eshop and assumed it was shovelware like 95% of everything that gets posted there.
Definitely the real deal, Fujino is a dear old hand. Image Reference-coded Saturn Gun Frontier by hand off his own PCB for X-Ing, because Taito didn't give a shit. :lol: (inevitably misses the AC's fiendishly intricate Rank, but with GF's inimitable air of wistful fury, it more than works as an easy arrangement, especially post-ACA)

I've only casually enjoyed his Triangle Service stuff over the years, but they're always unmistakably solid, authentic arcade STGs. I'd nab this in a heartbeat if it was on something I play.
dmk1198

Post by dmk1198 »

UK?
dmk1198

Post by dmk1198 »

Nooooo...