... and it made me smile.

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
Udderdude

Re: ... and it made me smile.

Post by Udderdude »

Specineff wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:49 am What's Japanese for "Fuck around, and find out"?
しょうがないな
BIL

Post by BIL »

Specineff wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:49 am I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned before, at least in this thread: Insufferable a-hole Johnny Somali will face prosecution in Japan for his stupid shenanigans.
Good to hear! I'd been aware of him for a while, but around the point those dudes showed up on his doorstep, and one intimidated him by brandishing his hog, I'd wondered if it was all a work.

IP2/prankbro streamers in general are gonorrhea. Always nice to see one get arrested, or better yet shot.
Udderdude

Post by Udderdude »

You really have to wonder how long it's going to be until some country passes laws that say "being a nuisance in public while intentionally streaming it on the internet for profit" is a greater offense than just being a nuisance alone ..
Lander

TAKE THAT!!!

Post by Lander »

Good good.

Japan's judicial system is pretty harsh, right? I've heard anecdotally that getting arrested means you're very likely getting charged, and getting charged means you're even more fucked for social standing / employment / yadayada than you would be in less conformist cultures.

Though I suppose it remains to be seen how much of that still applies to a burgerland resident who can go back to their generally less-well-behaved homeland after the affair is settled.
vol.2

Post by vol.2 »

Udderdude wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:10 pm
Specineff wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:49 am What's Japanese for "Fuck around, and find out"?
しょうがないな
I never heard that used in this way. That's more like "it can't be helped," or "what are you going to do?" (like in the rhetorical sense).

But Gaijin Punch's Nihongo is better than mine, maybe he has a different take on it
Lemnear

Post by Lemnear »

wandering around to see the Christmas decorations, and between one xmas music and another, and some pop music from random eras, several Prodigy songs popped up and then the Mortal Kombat Music Theme...i was in awe looking around, but no one cares to this xmas miracle, untill someone across the square yells "MORTAL KOMBAT".
Thank u jesus.
BIL

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY VERY NAUGHTY

Post by BIL »

As far as Cheeky Cockney COONTS go, Mr. C will never fail to cheer me up. His backup birds were fit too m8, phwoaar crikey lad!
Lander

SAWTID

Post by Lander »

Classic :mrgreen: mucker spotted in the crowd! AWRITE MATE? Deal me some Eezer later innit!
neorichieb1971

Post by neorichieb1971 »

When you want some guidance face to face with your bank or whatever, and they usher you away and say its easy on the app.

Don't know about you but when your moving your savings around I shit myself relying on the app.
This industry has become 2 dimensional as it transcended into a 3D world.
Lander

Post by Lander »

Gathering enough computer science knowhow to realize this thinly-veiled ornithology text is actually gleeful academic shitposting, while still being both scientifically reified and intellectually valuable.

QED, bookstore owners!
Last edited by Lander on Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lemnear

Post by Lemnear »

Grandpa Shooter
his library is as impressive as his age.
Lemnear

Post by Lemnear »

for the 26th consecutive year Trading Places (1983) will air on Christmas Eve.
for the 5th consecutive year the whole trilogy of LotR (full version) will air on Christmas Eve (on another channel).
Oh...the xmas.
vol.2

Post by vol.2 »

Just hanging out in an Imperial prison colony having smoke 8)

orange808

Post by orange808 »

My youngest was singing an xmas carol today. "And a pineapple in a pea tree." :D
We apologise for the inconvenience
Mortificator

Post by Mortificator »

This is the warning imgur with give you if you click the following link. Proceed further... at your own caution.
RegalSin wrote:You can't even drive across the country Naked anymore
BIL

Oh so NOW you're ok with boobs (■`w´■)

Post by BIL »

Mortificator wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:35 amThis is the warning imgur with give you if you click the following link. Proceed further... at your own caution.
A bittersweet development :o Look at what they made me resort to a few months back, in my Dark Adventure review extravaganza!
Every coin is sacred (^w´ )
Let's see if it *ahem* stays up this time, fnarr fnarr (■`w´■)

Oh! As for me, my PC lags like dogshit. Awful! But, sometimes, it MAKE ME SMILE. Image Or at least grimace in disgusted resignation!

NWS, a screencap of a convicted pedophile and lifetime RSO licking a massive black dildo:
Spoiler
lmao! Condolences miss, rest in peace ma'am Image
Udderdude

Post by Udderdude »

I'm sorry, but this has got to be one of the most bizzare cases of false advertising I've ever seen. Look at this game, then look at the box art. I'm pretty sure that's not in the game .. unless you have a really vivid imagination, lol. https://www.generation-msx.nl/software/ ... lease/509/
BIL

Post by BIL »

Oh hey, the girl who fell into the Yellowstone spring didn't die. :o Wasn't even horribly maimed or anything! That's nice. I remember reading about it a few years ago, and discovering the grim cornucopia of others who'd come similar, typically fatal croppers (often chasing runaway dogs, as in this case).

Those things will cook your ass like a chicken wing. Christ though - never been big on hazard tourism, but bringing a dog along for extra insta-kill RNG? Hell no.
Udderdude wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:28 pm I'm sorry, but this has got to be one of the most bizzare cases of false advertising I've ever seen. Look at this game, then look at the box art. I'm pretty sure that's not in the game .. unless you have a really vivid imagination, lol. https://www.generation-msx.nl/software/ ... lease/509/
Waoo, cool site. :O Name sounds familiar, but it's not in my bookmarks. I wonder if the publisher is any relation to Ving of Saturn Taito port fame.

Boxart reminds me of those 80s VHS flicks with the SHA-WEEET painted boxarts, and rather less robust contents, like good ol' 1990 THE BRONX WARRIORS aka 1990: I GUERRIERI DI BRONX. :cool:
emphatic

Post by emphatic »

Image | My games - http://www.emphatic.se | (Click) I have YEN stickers for sale
RegalSin wrote:Street Fighters. We need to aviod them when we activate time accellerator.
system11

Post by system11 »

System11's random blog, with things - and stuff!
http://blog.system11.org
BIL

Post by BIL »

Beautiful soul, that man. ;-;7
XoPachi

Post by XoPachi »

Man touched more people positively than some politicians touch people negatively.
Lemnear

Post by Lemnear »

Today is a holiday here so yesterday we went out.
Last night i was in the pub after dinner at a Japanese restaurant with some friends... when a man entered the discussion (about a female MMA match where a trans athlete beat a female athlete all too easily). The man was short and bald dressed in a light blue tracksuit and a white sleeveless down jacket and had said that he was 54 years old and that he has a black belt in Kung Fu Wing Chun.
I replied that i practiced Soo Bahk Do Moo Duk Kwan and, being curious, he asked me to challenge him to a fight and to prove to me that he wasn't lying.
He defeated me twice at the sound of this..with explosive moves at close range ... i told him that his moves impressed me and that he has superior technique... after which he offered me a drink...
WTF!
ryu

Post by ryu »

Are you saying old, short and bald men should not have experience in martial arts? :lol:
blog - scores - collection
Don't worry about it. You can travel from the Milky Way to Andromeda and back 1500 times before the sun explodes.
Lemnear

Post by Lemnear »

ryu wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:29 pm Are you saying old, short and bald men should not have experience in martial arts? :lol:
Well no, i was the one who was suspicious of his statement, and then he made me fly to the other side of the panoramic terrace only with the palm of his hand LOL
I don't regret it, it was fun :D

I then discovered that he really teaches Kung Fu Wing Chun in a gym in the south of the city.