My Mushihimesama PCB was ripped off

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
emphatic

Re: My Mushihimesama PCB was ripped off

Post by emphatic »

If someone is reading this that has bought a Mushi PCB from the UK, maybe get in touch with Skykid to compare serial numbers? Especially if you have a receipt from the person you bought it from. I mean, just how many Mushihimesama PCBs have been in circulation in the UK? The matching serial should be a pretty sure way of tracking the transaction, and if the deal has been made on a forum, there will be a digital paper trail as well.
Image | My games - http://www.emphatic.se | (Click) I have YEN stickers for sale
RegalSin wrote:Street Fighters. We need to aviod them when we activate time accellerator.
neorichieb1971

Re: My Mushihimesama PCB was ripped off

Post by neorichieb1971 »

I know Skykid didn't have knowledge of this lend out, but whoever was on the other end should have kept a log of what was lent in. Thats criminal.

A simple name, name of PCB, serial number etc. These are expensive things these days. Asking for donated board to play and then not having them go back to their rightful owners is a fault on every level of the operation.
This industry has become 2 dimensional as it transcended into a 3D world.