R-Type Final 3 Evolved announced for PS5.

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
ryu

Re: R-Type Final 3 Evolved announced for PS5.

Post by ryu »

I'll remember that for when I play Delta, thanks!

Been creeping closer to the R-Typer 3 no miss. Should be close now, I've managed to no miss the hardest stages in my campaign a couple of times. Had a good run just last night even, but I managed to crash on 4.0 of all places. :| Normally I beat that stage half asleep.

Also Granzella announced a new update coming this April. Seems to be minor stuff, like a new dlc ship and adjustments to the online components. There'll be more info sometime this March.
blog - scores - collection
Don't worry about it. You can travel from the Milky Way to Andromeda and back 1500 times before the sun explodes.
Steven

Post by Steven »

Finally got to meet Kujo briefly. He signed my crowdfunding version box and my Final 3 Evolved. It's a bit light and gold was a bad color choice, but too late now. I can't believe I forgot to even mention Kaitei Daisensou, but too late for that too.
Spoiler
I think there might have been some stuff from the presentation today for this, but I couldn't tell because it was too loud inside to hear anything. I'll go check later, unless someone already knows what's up. I'm practically dying of tiredness, so I will figure it out later once I become undead or something of that nature.
ryu

Post by ryu »

Nice!

I didn't catch any news for R-Type Final 2/3. Haven't checked if they presented anything new for the Tactics remakes though.
Don't worry about it. You can travel from the Milky Way to Andromeda and back 1500 times before the sun explodes.
PC Engine Fan X!

Post by PC Engine Fan X! »

The PS5 port of R-Type Final 3 Evolved is on sale for $29.99 usd on the USA region Playstation Store site (40% off it's usual $49.99 usd asking listed pricepoint -- is on sale until May 7th, 2024).

PC Engine Fan X! ^_~
Darkseed_5150

Post by Darkseed_5150 »

PC Engine Fan X! wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:06 pm The PS5 port of R-Type Final 3 Evolved is on sale for $29.99 usd on the USA region Playstation Store site (40% off it's usual $49.99 usd asking listed pricepoint -- is on sale until May 7th, 2024).

PC Engine Fan X! ^_~
Be sure to get all the DLC too!
ryu

Post by ryu »

There was another Granzella stream yesterday. Kujo wanted to announce the release dates for R-Type Tactics Cosmos and the special edition boni and ended up arguing on screen with somebody behind cam because he wasn't allowed to disclose anything lol

You can't make this up
Last edited by ryu on Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steven

Post by Steven »

lol Kujo being Kujo again. I've never seen anyone as bad at giving presentations as him, or at least I don't remember if I have. Quite possible given my abominably terrible memory, but Kujo is definitely a standout.

I am absolutely looking forward to Cosmos, though. It's the only game scheduled to release this year that I am planning on buying as of now. Then again modern gaming is so shitty that it's not like it has competition anyway.