HellSinker [PC] (thread #3)

A forum for saving and showing off all your hi scores
Lethe

Re: HellSinker [PC] (thread #3)

Post by Lethe »

Short Mission - Adept
Lethe - 77,188 - Kagura[1] - ALL TLB - Drastic - Video

Play while half asleep, let Jesus take the wheel, receive blessed numbers (77108 would be even better though). I got rattled by a LUNA moment on Rex Cavalier first phase and was later assaulted by a starving animal, resulting in the run's only non-stupa miss. Thankfully my next extend came after the revive token so it wasn't a catastrophe.
Detailed execution is sub-par overall; Segment 5 boss was good, only thing I can complain about there is the slow Astrolabium kill. Still loads of room to improve everywhere, plus, you know, starting to visit the high scoring stage instead of the easy one.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Full Sequence Order - Adept
Lethe - 94,011 - Kagura[1] - ALL TLB - Drastic - Screenshot

If this utter dog tripe run gets 94k then I guess the 130-140k range is a believable target.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Lethe - 109,417 - Kagura[1] - ALL TLB - Drastic - Screenshot, Replay (Steam)

I know this is technically shot WR but it's still so crap that I don't really want to put a video up. Died instantly to the Seg 6 Knights, then the Shrine was a disaster, and the TLB was disappointing...
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Lethe - 119,037 - Kagura[1] - ALL TLB - Drastic - Screenshot, Replay (Steam)

lol

Besides the worst breakthrough timings of all time, main problem was losing my nerve on S8 and making a huge mess of it. Only serious death was there, to a graze train (uncommonly mentioned mechanic: dying penalizes all graze for the rest of the stage by 1/6, irreversibly, which is naturally horrible on S8). The other misses were all to dumb shit: Dusk final pattern, Rex Cavalier spirit kernel ( :?: ), and Solar Plexus ( :lol: ).
Even with mediocre play like mine, no mistakes would be 130k. My performance on S1-4 is still substantially worse than fufufu's PB, so what's the limit? 145, 150...?
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Lethe - 126,617 - Kagura[1] - ALL TLB - Drastic - Screenshot, Replay (Steam)

Posting just because it's better than nothing. I'm surprised this rubbish is a PB. Special feature: The Definitively Worst Death Of All Time, to a bonus zako after S6 midboss about 5 seconds before kill breakthrough.
Got 3506 raw SP off of Shrine, ~2150 from Annulus milk alone, which is a crazy number. Only x1.61 crystals, I'm basically just praying for a x1.7 god run because crystal grabs are hopelessly random with Kagura1.