DDR Classic Mini

Anything from run & guns to modern RPGs, what else do you play?
SuperDeadite

DDR Classic Mini

Post by SuperDeadite »

Zuiki's new project. I must admit, I admire their level of insanity. https://twitter.com/ZUIKIInc/status/170 ... svdbg&s=19
neorichieb1971

Re: DDR Classic Mini

Post by neorichieb1971 »

Its nice, but I can't see myself playing it. How do you play it? You plug a finger mat into it?
This industry has become 2 dimensional as it transcended into a 3D world.
BrianC

Post by BrianC »

neorichieb1971 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:23 pm Its nice, but I can't see myself playing it. How do you play it? You plug a finger mat into it?
It looks like the pads come out and are used as finger pads. It looks like a foot mat will be available that plugs into it (it apparently has HDMI out).

There is a Tiny Arcade Mini DDR, but it's more limited (only has three songs) and only has finger pads that look awkward to use.

Edit: Telling from the website and web translator, Zuiki DDR Mini controllers are detachable and USB and can be used with an official PC DDR game. Zuiki DRR Mini song list is taken from the first three DDR games and only has Konami songs.
cj iwakura

Post by cj iwakura »

Giant meh for me, especially since it's only the Konami Original songs, not that I expected any different. My favorite songs from the older mixes were always licenses, a la Stomp To My Beat, the Smile.dk stuff, BakkWo(not that we're getting the 3rd Mix Korean songs ever, lol), etc.
heli wrote:Why is milestone director in prison ?, are his game to difficult ?