Obscure Pac-man games?

Anything from run & guns to modern RPGs, what else do you play?
KimagureMachibuse

Obscure Pac-man games?

Post by KimagureMachibuse »

I recall remebering seeing to 2 pac-man games i found to be very odd in some ways

One was on a Plug in play device that was essencially the original Pac-Man game but the Monster Blinky wore glasses and the sound effects were quite off sounding I dont remember if the other monsters looked different.

And the second one i recall seeing on a youtube video years ago but all i can recall from it was it being an isometeric pac-man arcade game that was not Pac-Mania nor Pac-Man Arrangment and at the beginning of the game it had Ms Pac-man being captured by a group of monsters and pac-man had to save her that was all could remember. it was also quite rather strange looking too although it might have been a unlicensed arcade game.
BrianC

Re: Obscure Pac-man games?

Post by BrianC »

KimagureMachibuse wrote: And the second one i recall seeing on a youtube video years ago but all i can recall from it was it being an isometeric pac-man arcade game that was not Pac-Mania nor Pac-Man Arrangment and at the beginning of the game it had Ms Pac-man being captured by a group of monsters and pac-man had to save her that was all could remember. it was also quite rather strange looking too although it might have been a unlicensed arcade game.
Not an arcade game, but it sounds like it could be Pac 'n Roll.
KimagureMachibuse

Re: Obscure Pac-man games?

Post by KimagureMachibuse »

BrianC wrote:
KimagureMachibuse wrote: And the second one i recall seeing on a youtube video years ago but all i can recall from it was it being an isometeric pac-man arcade game that was not Pac-Mania nor Pac-Man Arrangment and at the beginning of the game it had Ms Pac-man being captured by a group of monsters and pac-man had to save her that was all could remember. it was also quite rather strange looking too although it might have been a unlicensed arcade game.
Not an arcade game, but it sounds like it could be Pac 'n Roll.
No not pac n roll exactly i am quite familiar with that i remember this game using sprites of some sort