SP Review: Breakthrough Gaming's Softball (PS4|5)

Anything from run & guns to modern RPGs, what else do you play?
Sturmvogel Prime

SP Review: Breakthrough Gaming's Softball (PS4|5)

Post by Sturmvogel Prime »

TRASHFALL FINAL II (PART VIII)
TRASH-LYPMICS POWERED BY BREAKTHROUGH GAMING

Softball has become Crapball.

Here we go again with another Breakthrough Gaming review. To make things worse, it's a double feature of trash in this Trash Game Marathon, but I'll do you a favor this time and I'm not gonna talk about Webnetic's The Bat D and The Wine Story 'cos they're pretty much the same as their previous works.

Breakthrough Gaming's Softball is basically a recycle of their Baseball games. The only exception is that the unfair and unrealistic ball throws were replaced for a more believable moves. Although it retains some low and fast curve shots that might lead to an instant Game Over since there's no room for errors. One mistake and you're done for. Your objective here is to catch 15 balls and that's all that you have to know about "conquering" this game, since that's the requirement to obtain all the trophies of this game.

The real lesson is that Softball and any other sport doesn't deserve this atrocity.

Like ALL the games from Breakthrough Gaming they have the obligatory lesson that involves the Bible. Telling us that like Baseball and Softball, there's differences that makes us unique and special.

In audiovisual terms, the game is a pathetic recycle project. The background is a mirror flip of Baseball and the music is from Pinball. There's nothing else to talk about this sorry excuse of a videogame since this feels like if Breakthrough Gaming was desperate to make a buck and made this shit with that purpose.

That's only "Part One" of this trash game weekend.

Do I need to say "This sucks"?, No. To put it simple, avoid this game.

Trash Gaming must die in a fiery explosion.
Fan of Transformers, Shmups and Anime-styled Girls. You're teamed up with the right pilot!
Bringing you shmup and video game reviews with humorous criticism.

STG Wikias: Thunder Force Wiki - Wikiheart Exelica - Ginga Force Wiki