Sonic Blast Man for the Super Nintendo?

Anything from run & guns to modern RPGs, what else do you play?
KimagureMachibuse

Sonic Blast Man for the Super Nintendo?

Post by KimagureMachibuse »

How well of a game is this on the super nintendo? I know of the sequel and how much it improves over this first game. however i may consider getting this game as it does intrest me.
MintyTheCat

Re: Sonic Blast Man for the Super Nintendo?

Post by MintyTheCat »

KimagureMachibuse wrote:How well of a game is this on the super nintendo? I know of the sequel and how much it improves over this first game. however i may consider getting this game as it does intrest me.
I quite like it to be honest. The sequel is quite a lot better and more fun to play I feel too.
We tend to play it a couple of times a year; it's no Bare-Knuckle II of course and it's akin to many of the SFC Brawlers that you find.
More Bromances = safer people
jhonmartin692

Post by jhonmartin692 »

MintyTheCat wrote:
KimagureMachibuse wrote:How well of a game is this on the super nintendo? I know of the sequel and how much it improves over this first game. however i may consider getting this game as it does intrest me.
I quite like it to be honest. The sequel is quite a lot better and more fun to play I feel too.
We tend to play it a couple of times a year; it's no Bare-Knuckle II of course and it's akin to many of the SFC Brawlers that you find.
It's not the most original game but it's a solid and enjoyable brawler nonetheless.
MintyTheCat

Post by MintyTheCat »

jhonmartin692 wrote:
MintyTheCat wrote:
It's not the most original game but it's a solid and enjoyable brawler nonetheless.
There are a whole slew of similar brawlers on the SFC and some are a bit quirky. Something about the Japanese when they make games they always add in that special quirkiness and it's appealing all the same :)

There's another one that I have that's worth looking at for the general level of nutiness:

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/ ... early_2018

EDIT: I really need to get myself a copy of Rushing Beat Shura and tbh Batman Returns was quite decent as I recall back in the 90s.
More Bromances = safer people