The Pigeon P by Webnetic (PlayStation 4|5)

Anything from run & guns to modern RPGs, what else do you play?
Sturmvogel Prime

The Pigeon P by Webnetic (PlayStation 4|5)

Post by Sturmvogel Prime »

TRASHFALL FINAL (PART VI)
TURDFALL: IN 2022, THE DUMP WILL COME TO US.

Graphic description of trash game developers.

The guys at Webnetic sell shit. I aplogize for that word, but that's the truth. We've already knew that trash gaming seems to be their business with trashy "Educational" games and "Hold the R1 Button" type of games, but The Pigeon P is trash gaming at fecal levels (in all the expression of that word). The plot of this game is about a pigeon that has to "deliver presents" to passing cars, which means one thing common of these birds: Defecate on them. Yeah, I'm not joking (and wish I was joking). While this might imply fly and drop fecal matter like a crappy, acid-humour shmup, the game is actually ANOTHER reskin of their previous games like The Pig D, The Sheep P, The Chick C and The Cow G: Holding the R1 button to watch the numbers climb until you get all the trophies.
While the graphics and music are similar with the previous games mentioned before, the only difference here is that you can see your bird actually taking a dump implying it splotched on a car which is unseen. The bird inflates with time and turds are dropped...A METAPHOR OF TRASH GAME DEVELOPERS.

Thanks for those words, Nina.
The Trashfall has just become the Turdfall.

The Pigeon P is nothing more than videogame excrement, despite Webnetic's display of "Acid humor" it doesn't help the game to stay on your PlayStation. If you're SO desperate for quick Trophies and the Platinum with it, pick it, get'em and delete it, but that will mean 1 buck that will encourage the developers to make more gaming manure.

Lea is sick of all this shit.
Fan of Transformers, Shmups and Anime-styled Girls. You're teamed up with the right pilot!
Bringing you shmup and video game reviews with humorous criticism.

STG Wikias: Thunder Force Wiki - Wikiheart Exelica - Ginga Force Wiki