CYGNI: AGB | Steam, PS5 and Xbox Series 2023

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Astro City II

CYGNI: AGB | Steam, PS5 and Xbox Series 2023

Post by Astro City II »

https://www.cygnigame.com/post/konami-p ... ns-blazing

Scotland based developer Keel Works has signed a publishing deal with Konami for their first project which is a cinematic next generation focused shmup.
We’re very excited to announce our partnership with KeelWorks,” Konami development strategy manager Richard Jones said in a press release. “They’re a young, talented studio and it’s a real honor to work with them on such a great project as CYGNI. From the first time we played it, we knew it embodied the DNA of classic Konami games and one of our production program goals is to work on games that evoke the spirit of those classics. CYGNI‘s high octane gameplay, stylish design, and beautiful graphics feel like a perfect modernization of the shoot ’em up.

About

An unrelenting onslaught of eye-popping visuals, ear bursting soundscapes, and mind-melting action makes CYGNI the vanguard for the next generation of shoot ’em ups.

Outgunned, outmanned, and out on your own, plunge into a sky full of hell in a last-ditch battle for survival. Choose to route power between weapons or shield systems and go up against unrelenting waves of ground and aerial enemies. Upgrade your ship by picking up new tech and take down colossal alien bosses in visceral combat; do whatever it takes to survive.

CYGNI assaults the eyes, ears, and mind to deliver an extraordinarily exhilarating video game experience. CYGNI does not seek to reinvent shoot ’em ups, but to elevate the genre to deliver the heightened sensations of a truly next-generation experience.

Encamped within the remains of a long-lost civilization on the planet CYGNI, Earth forces are decimated by a surprise attack from a powerful, biomechanical, alien race. As one of the last pilots on the last carrier in the fleet, you are the only line of defense against the unyielding alien bombardment.

Key Features

-With next generation visuals, animation, and special effects CYGNI is a new benchmark in cinematic shoot ’em ups.
-Be the lone fighter battling through intensely hostile levels filled with waves of air and ground assaults.
-Choose where to route power on the fly switching between shields (defensive) or weapons systems (offensive).
-Collect energy to power up your ship and energize weaponry from hard-hitting nukes to inescapable vortex bombs.
-Launch air-to-air and air-to-ground attacks as you traverse neon-lit metropolises, moon-like landscapes and even outer space.
-Go one-on-one against gargantuan enemies in cinematically epic boss battles.
-Full orchestral score and immersive sound design.

The game is scheduled to release on Steam with no current release date but they are also targeting PS5, Xbox Series and potentially Switch if they can get it to run satisfactory.

Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubBLiEOp3Lw

I liked the Konami nod 13 seconds into the trailer. Not sure about the ship speed at the end, Seems to go nuclear.

And why can't we embed videos still?
Last edited by Astro City II on Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxx1993

Re: CYGNI: AGB | Steam

Post by xxx1993 »

Definitely on my list for next year. Plus the heroine looks cute.
WeedyRainfall

Post by WeedyRainfall »

Sounds very..........euroshmuppy
Chacranajxy

Post by Chacranajxy »

Twin stick shooting is basically the opposite of what I want from a shmup. The visuals look nice enough, but without the Konami backing, this would just be another completely generic indie game.
Udderdude

Post by Udderdude »

Konami's name attached to this thing means nothing to me. However, for what it is, it doesn't look that bad.
kid aphex

Post by kid aphex »

New footage of this is emerging from Gamescom right now.
I’m still excited for it.

https://youtu.be/edmDNWtmFVM
xxx1993

Post by xxx1993 »

I was wondering what happened to this. Too bad we have to wait until 2023 for this.
sunnshiner

Re: CYGNI: AGB | Steam, PS5 and Xbox Series 2023

Post by sunnshiner »

-Choose where to route power on the fly switching between shields (defensive) or weapons systems (offensive).
And aaaaahm oot.
kid aphex

Post by kid aphex »

https://twitter.com/ign/status/1563170443221094400?s=21

Here’s some actual new gameplay footage without the quick-edits of a trailer to soften how un-fun it looks.
Sucks, because I really, really had hopes for this one.
Barba

Post by Barba »

kid aphex wrote:I really, really had hopes for this one.
Not a final verdict, naturally, and I try to make a habit of not shitting on people, but to me this looks like a group of capable artists with exactly zero shmup knowledge and probably no clears.
Steven

Post by Steven »

I was looking forward to this since it looked interesting, but I look at this footage and I'm like... what the hell ever happened to having good enemy placement, where every enemy serves a specific purpose and/or a unique challenge that poses a legitimate threat to the player? Shit's just... kind of there, except for when it isn't. I don't know, maybe I've been playing Kyuukyoku Tiger too much. Say what you want about K Tiger, but the enemy placement is absolutely perfect at all times in that game. I will probably still give this a chance once it's released, though. Maybe this is the first stage or whatever, as well, so who knows.
heli

Post by heli »

Why cant they make a normal SHMUP instead of a euro-SHMUP ?
I always wonder : did the makers of sine mora ex ever seriously played a shmup ?
Same counts for that PS4 metroid-lookalike-game with shitty controls, and for this game.

Message to the makers : you can rotate your screen to get a nice 9/16 ratio, and get rid of rotation-aiming like zero-gunner 2.
They probbably never heard of it : rotating your screen, very unorthodox, not good for sales.
jehu

Post by jehu »

kid aphex wrote:https://twitter.com/ign/status/1563170443221094400?s=21

Here’s some actual new gameplay footage without the quick-edits of a trailer to soften how un-fun it looks.
Sucks, because I really, really had hopes for this one.
Proclaiming "we're going to reimagine the shmup!" and making this game has the same energy as exclaiming "I'm going to reimagine the toilet!" and shitting on the floor.
bcass

Post by bcass »

The boss designs look incredible. Shame it's a twin-stick shooter though. I hoped we had gotten over that phase, it's been done to death in recent years.
jehu

Post by jehu »

I, too, was actually hopeful about the game until I saw the footage.

I almost can't believe the length of the pauses between enemy waves. For every 30 seconds you spend shooting at the thoughtless zako layouts you get a 15 second Cheeto/Mtn. Dew break.

This is what it means to 'return the genre to the masses,' блять.
Spoiler
Boss design is alright though ngl. Would love to be proven wrong with a quality game on release, but looks like they're going to need a serious fixer to reimplement a whole new design philosophy
kid aphex

Post by kid aphex »

It’s funny that you mention Sine Mora because after seeing this gameplay, that’s the first thing that came to mind:
Something that looks amazing but is painful to play.

It’s a bummer too, because I think a scrolling, twin-stick shmup could be fucking awesome.
Big fan of twin stick controls here. Clearly superior. 8)
Nautilus

Post by Nautilus »

Hello everyone,

Cygni’s game director here and my first post :).

I am not much of a social media person but I do respect the Shmup community and the passion they put in the genre. Being a small community in relative terms makes it easier for myself to often come across posts or others to refer them to me to look into.

As a developer I feel that I have the duty sometimes to clarify certain aspects to an interested playerbase out there, and hope in the process to give back to the community a sense of good communication they well deserve, having myself been in their shoes many times asking similar questions to games I would like to see finished good and well.

What's important is to relay the message in good faith to the benefit of the game itself and to the genre, because even if you hate on a game of this type, should it succeed one way or the other, it will only encourage more publishers to jump on board and take chances with the genre as a whole, this is always a win win scenario for everybody.

I would like to first thank you all for your interest in Cygni, we are indeed a small team of passionate devs ourselves and we aim to provide the best we can within our ability to the game and to the players, we also very often listen to feedback from both hardcore shmuppers and casual players alike. We do have both types of players in our early testing team, some also very prominent ones in the genre providing us some good feedback from time to time. The feedback helps continue to improve on certain gameplay elements as we go.

I specifically wanted to jump in here in the hope of clarifying a few areas of interest.

The first obvious take would be to discuss the state of the game, currently the b-roll footage shown in passing during the interview is of an early alpha footage of stage01. In short, while emphasis was put on ground and boss units (which are more than one for that stage alone and have a lot of work done on them), on the flip side the entirety of the air unit system is but 25% completed, we had to rush out a playable build for the purposes of the event.
This means all (aerial patterns, aerial swarm unit placements, method of aerial enemy engagements with the player, numbers on screen, movement and timing etc..) are still being heavily developed to meet the standards we aim to achieve for the game, (in brief: relentless action, better flow). This takes creating a system in itself, since it's a never drop and go scenario, keeping in mind Cygni has a very wide play area making unit placement even more challenging. Once this is completed things will fit in much better.

To answer some of “Heli’s” questions:
“Why cant they make a normal SHMUP instead of a euro-SHMUP ?”

I’m sure we all know that the term Shmup is of a wide variety, if the question is more related to why can’t we make a modern Cave game vs something a little different, then it comes down to preference and the approach.
Cygni is not meant to be like a Cave game or claim to replace any other Shmup game. We are not even Reinventing it :). However I am confident we are daring to do new things within it.

We have played many Shmups ourselves both Euro and Japanese, some more than others and some we recently got introduced to and played to a degree before we started development on ours, for instance I personally love the original Rayforce, I could say Cygni has a lot of elements inspired from it, but can’t say the same for Cave games, however this doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate those games either. Its just different. The team’s preferences also reflect this. For instance we have also played through Sine Mora which is a perfectly fine game in its own right (and make no mistake a successfull one something publishers also look for), but it's not for us either.
So where does it leave Cygni? That’s for players to decide.
I think terminologies get a little faded and mixed up when we try to pin categorize certain games within the same genre. As developers we take a look back at “elements” in various games and pick and choose the ones we like as ideas and then imagine what those can be if pushed further and if at the end they work together at all. Keeping also in mind that most classic Shmups are 2D, switching such a genre to 3d is a whole different beast to tackle. a few pixels in a pixel art can give you a series of spectacles on screen that your eye interpolates them into. Capturing the same scope of spectacle and making it work in 3d properly is a whole different thing, I think an essay can be written on this alone :).

"Message to the makers : you can rotate your screen to get a nice 9/16 ratio, and get rid of rotation-aiming"

I can tell that you are a long time Shmup player :).

If you rotate the 16/9 aspect ratio, you are left with dead black bars on the sides on any modern monitor other than a mobile phone. This coupled with the low vertical head room and you are even shorter in space and have already sacrificed lots and achieved little unless ofcourse the game design reflects this and you are aiming for specific aesthetics.

These days most if not all Shmups are chasing the 16/9 (standard screen wide) aspect ratio with horizontal scrolling, it's easier that way for the devs, less hassle and troubleshooting, and the playground is chosen for you, you get a horizontal spacing shoot and go.

We didn’t want to follow either trend and what we were going to do with Depth play in our game was infinitely harder to achieve than either methods were going to provide and hence not going to work for us. Just getting Depth to work in Cygni correctly took months of preparation and RnD. Sometimes we wished we were developing an FPS game would've been far easier :). Most importantly we wanted a sense of scale in the game.

The first thing we did, we wanted to go in the opposite direction, back to the roots and basics but try something a little different this time. Should this one area had failed the entire game was to be abandoned or re-designed entriely to soemthing completely different.

What we have done for Cygni:

Bring back full 16:9 wide as a vertical scroller, but in order to achieve the head room, create a new camera system that tilts a limited 30 degrees and pans slightly based on player movements, give slight visual feedback on the play area in the process in order not to confuse the player of the FOV Curvature of the camera lens and now we have 16:9 X 2 effectively a large 4:3 aspect ratio doubling the playfield while still keeping vertical.
To our relief the system worked so well that nearly none of all our play testers specifically noticed the screen was even panning or tilting giving them room to maneuver.

Cygni is a hybrid Twin stick shooter, this means for aerial combat, we have very limited twin stick control given the wide playfield, but you can very well play the game without it, Twin stick is necessary for ground engagements for non homing weapons. This boils down to the “Depth elements” in the game since effectively you are shooting kilometers down in play space while also shooting only meters ahead of you. We have to remember that projectiles work differently for 2d vs 3d or 3d with 2d mechanics, which are not the cases here. You cant have 3d projectiles shoot ground and air targets on the same playfield without it looking ridiculous unless the ship itself is very close to the ground. This is why Skyforce "cheats" and has flat orthographic view + closer ground, makes hiding hitboxes easy at the cost of perspective and depth.

I hope this clarifies a few points for you all. Should anyone have any specific questions that I am able to answer or share at this stage, you are welcome and I will try to do so (although my time may be unpredictable so answers may come late or not).

Thanks again for reading through this wall of text. And hope the time spent writing it clarified some question marks you guys had.
My best wishes to you all moving forward.
Steven

Post by Steven »

Cool, I guess. Please play Kyuukyoku Tiger and check out the awesome enemy placement if you haven't already. Have fun with the Otakebi~
heli

Post by heli »

Nautilus wrote: If you rotate the 16/9 aspect ratio, you are left with dead black bars on the sides on any modern monitor other than a mobile phone.
You can physically rotate your TV, mine has roster on side to, check your heat, else it will melt, some newer TVs stay cool, no problem.
I have read about this other developper who also changed his mind, and i am sure you will to in a future game.
Same as me, we all was like you think, thank me later.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

What's the current gold standard for stage design in vertizontals anyway? Because if it's still a Takumi game then I think we're beating a dead horse at this point. (I know there's that game the Rolling Gunner team are working on but it's not done yet)
heli

Post by heli »

4/3 you can still make a verizontal, with 16/9 you need a screenshaver.
Indeed Takumi MM best game, because 4/3, not 16/9.

By the way : for a 4 player game it would be usable, not that many players play 4 player.
Lethe

Post by Lethe »

Right, much like the Jamestown situation where it plays better in co-op.

To be clear, I'm not trying to doom about vertizontal, it's just that a lot of genre amateurs seem to decide to use the whole screen as a viewport and not be aware of the concessions involved in making that work. If we need to go back 20 years to find games that handled even 4:3 very well, then is that because the groundwork's not there to easily make good design, or is there something fundamentally wrong about it? Or both?

My first instinct if I were making something like this would be to shed as many genre conventions as possible and don't try to be arcade influenced at all. That way you're not stuck with something bad, just not necessarily what this community is looking for. And that does seem to be the angle the developers are coming from. Unfortunately it won't dampen disappointment here either.
kid aphex

Post by kid aphex »

Nautilus wrote: What's important is to relay the message in good faith to the benefit of the game itself and to the genre, because even if you hate on a game of this type, should it succeed one way or the other, it will only encourage more publishers to jump on board and take chances with the genre as a whole, this is always a win win scenario for everybody.
I understand what you’re trying to say here, but if your version of an STG became ultra successful and it’s mechanics just happened to suck, then by your logic it would lead to more publishers referencing your sucky mechanics in their takes on the genre.

As developers we take a look back at “elements” in various games and pick and choose the ones we like as ideas and then imagine what those can be if pushed further and if at the end they work together at all. Keeping also in mind that most classic Shmups are 2D, switching such a genre to 3d is a whole different beast to tackle. a few pixels in a pixel art can give you a series of spectacles on screen that your eye interpolates them into. Capturing the same scope of spectacle and making it work in 3d properly is a whole different thing, I think an essay can be written on this alone :).
Sure, but … the genre successfully transitioned to 3D over 20 years ago. Longer, depending on your taste.
Personally, I’m an Ikaruga lover, and regardless of what you think about it’s scoring mechanics, its one of the most well-crafted and directed shmups ever and it had a team of 6 people (if I’m remembering correctly — if not, someone help me out) and came out in 2001.
SunnyTam is currently developing Danmaku Unlimited 3 as a fully 3D game and I think he’s still the solo dev on it.
My point is simply that in 2022, 3D isn’t really an excuse or an obstacle to developing something within the genre that still plays well.

These days most if not all Shmups are chasing the 16/9 (standard screen wide) aspect ratio with horizontal scrolling, it's easier that way for the devs, less hassle and troubleshooting, and the playground is chosen for you, you get a horizontal spacing shoot and go.
This just isn’t true.

To our relief the system worked so well that nearly none of all our play testers specifically noticed the screen was even panning or tilting giving them room to maneuver.
I mean… I simply don’t believe this. If it’s true, it might benefit your team to get better play testers.

Cygni is a hybrid Twin stick shooter, this means for aerial combat, we have very limited twin stick control given the wide playfield, but you can very well play the game without it, Twin stick is necessary for ground engagements for non homing weapons. This boils down to the “Depth elements” in the game since effectively you are shooting kilometers down in play space while also shooting only meters ahead of you. We have to remember that projectiles work differently for 2d vs 3d or 3d with 2d mechanics, which are not the cases here. You cant have 3d projectiles shoot ground and air targets on the same playfield without it looking ridiculous unless the ship itself is very close to the ground. This is why Skyforce "cheats" and has flat orthographic view + closer ground, makes hiding hitboxes easy at the cost of perspective and depth.
It really sounds like you all have put a lot of time and energy into the 3D/depth aspect of your game.
I just hope this aspect of the game hasn’t been pursued at the cost of everything else that makes a shmup fun to play.

I don’t think anybody here wants your game (or any shmup) to fail.
And I don’t think the community is trying to ‘gate keep’ the genre from you or any other developers.
But… people here love the genre and know more about it than almost anyone else you’re going to talk to.
In this case, I’d suggest “Listen to your critics, not your fans.”
Steven

Post by Steven »

What does everyone think of the stage design and camera implementation in Ginga Force? Yes, Ginga Force has problems, and I totally understand why some call the game a piece of complete trash given how its weapons and equipment features work, but in general I thought the stage design, enemy placements, and 3D camera implementation were mostly pretty good, but it's also been about 9 months since I played it last. Ginga Force of course doesn't use the full width of the 16:9 screen and opts for something more like 4:3 (although I don't know exactly what it is), but yeah, that game exists and stuff and I completely forgot where I was going with this since it's past 0300 now and I barely slept yesterday because some fucking construction started happening literally directly outside my window early yesterday morning. Time to go to sleep, I think.
Nautilus

Post by Nautilus »

Lethe wrote: My first instinct if I were making something like this would be to shed as many genre conventions as possible and don't try to be arcade influenced at all. That way you're not stuck with something bad, just not necessarily what this community is looking for. And that does seem to be the angle the developers are coming from. Unfortunately it won't dampen disappointment here either.
I appreciate that Lethe.
heli wrote: You can physically rotate your TV,
Oh I see what you mean, i’m sorry this won't do for us, maybe for some other game.

Also put yourself in dev shoes, you have publishers and gamers in a room and you have to convince them that all players have to twist their 50” TV monitors on a console or pc monitors 90 degrees everytime they want to play the game, I think they will all leave the room : ). It's a tough sell that one.
kid aphex wrote: I understand what you’re trying to say here, but if your version of an STG became ultra successful and it’s mechanics just happened to suck, then by your logic it would lead to more publishers referencing your sucky mechanics in their takes on the genre.
Well that's not the publishers place to decide but that of the developers and how best they “convince or sell” their ideas to them.

There will always be mechanics disliked by the part of the community, that is also implying that we are pursuing/implemented said mechanics.

And the issue of mechanics in a shmup is highly controversial in the gaming world, one man’s mechanics is another man's bane. What also works well for a hard Shmupper may seem very off putting to any casual shoot em-up player or even another hard Shmup player. We’ve also seen this first hand many times over.

To simplifiy things, From my perspective the success of Sine Mora and Skyforce (both considered by a large margin of more dedicated Shmup community players to be as “euro shmups” have contributed a lot more than we give them credit for to the genre as a whole in the past decade). This of course does not prove one thing or the other of how they play, but more casual players seem not to mind them. No one can fault the numbers that spoke there for Skyforce and Sine Mora.
kid aphex wrote: Sure, but … the genre successfully transitioned to 3D over 20 years ago. Longer, depending on your taste.
Personally, I’m an Ikaruga lover
Of course, however everything I speak here comes from a personal preference and from that of the lead team. “Successful 3d” for us on a very personal level also becomes a matter of perspective, 3d can mean many things. They transitioned yes but most did so orthographically (as I explained the reasons above) in addition they cut many corners short on other aspects of the production but It works well for those specific games which is great and more power to them, but it doesn’t mean on a personal level that is a reference for us considered as a formula to look into.
Now as a developer you can stick with a formula that is straightforward and easy to work with in 2022 and avoid X amount of hardship, time and cost in the process. Or you take a chance on the path you choose.
So in short our challenges are different. Very different and much more time consuming. Certainly we hope not at the expense of anything else but more for the harmony of elements working together and the amount of polish that goes in those elements, in the end there is right or wrong in some things but overall it is always what type of path one has chosen to walk on.

Having said that, Ikaruga is a good game. Its design decisions work for what its nature is. Now we have to continue working on Cygni with a not too dissimilar number of team members.
kid aphex wrote: I mean… I simply don’t believe this. If it’s true, it might benefit your team to get better play testers.
I feel you have read my sentence in a more “literal” sense, it's a hyperbolic one, I'm sure they noticed the tilt. In short there were no unexpected annoyances which was a good re-assurance for us.
The testers are fine thankfully, we also intend to bring on board a few more as we go.
kid aphex wrote:But… people here love the genre and know more about it than almost anyone else you’re going to talk to.
In this case, I’d suggest “Listen to your critics, not your fans.”
I appreciate that, keep in mind I wouldn’t be here writing all this if I thought otherwise. And regarding fans or critics, the specific one critic area that came up here I believe I already clarified above and we hope to address in the near future which we had already intended to.

In the end we take what we feel is relevant in terms of feedback to the nature of the game, but that's where we will pause in order to avoid morphing the game into something we never wanted or intended it to be.

Having said all this, I still aprreciate the drive you guys all have and wish you all a happy week. I believe I may leave it here. I am not a regular visitor but I will keep an eye out for any questions and will be happy to answer them when i can.

Thanks again to you all.
jehu

Post by jehu »

I appreciate the time you took to come answer some of the critiques here. I think - and many others agree, I'm sure - that there's a lot to appreciate here on the technical backend, and in the aesthetic vision of the world you're trying to evoke here.

Nautilus, as you yourself mentioned, the alpha build does not give you enough time to implement all the systems you'd like, so you need to prioritize your attention on certain aspects of the game. And when you have to prioritize your attention in this manner, it's going to reveal a kind of hierarchy of your values as a developer - where you feel your attention is most needed. The footage we've seen reflects an clear priority placed on figuring out how to capture the visual splendor that will be key to your game's marketing (as you remind us: you want to make your money, as does Konami - and who's not sympathetic to this?), and how to get basic shooting mechanics working in that environment. And yes, you need to get something visually stimulating up and running for the conference circuit. But the footage also reflects that you've put less than zero effort into making interesting-playing (not interesting-looking) battle encounters. Since the play encounters constitute the actual content of the game, I hope there's a major shift in your attention as a developer coming.

If you spend all your attention getting your dream game engine running, there's still a very fine chance you'll have a Metal Gear Survive on your hands, rather than a Metal Gear Five. RayForce would not be fondly remembered at all today if you reduced its gameplay down to its 'depth' mechanics and its 'environmental storytelling.' I hope you've (at least attempted to) clear it, and you know better than I do what made it a great game.

Thanks for stopping by.
heli

Post by heli »

Nautilus wrote:
Lethe wrote:
heli wrote: You can physically rotate your TV,
Oh I see what you mean, i’m sorry this won't do for us, maybe for some other game.

Also put yourself in dev shoes, you have publishers and gamers in a room and you have to convince them that all players have to twist their 50” TV monitors on a console or pc monitors 90 degrees everytime they want to play the game, I think they will all leave the room : ). It's a tough sell that one.
I am a dev and it is a selling point, ( check out my half baked game in the developer-section )
On a 50inch monitor you can easy use a screenshaver and still have good a view.
The biggest problem for you here is the controls only, not the screen,
the screen helps you for good controls, and ofcourse vertical is better modeling and animating ( symetrical )
A good game have : Dpad controls ( left right up down ), and buttons for fire bomb etc.

All your cuctomers have joysticks more expensive then your game, some will buy your game, only not play so often.
Important here is you can configure all functions to any button, better multiple buttons.
Sorry to say your game is unplayable on arcade stick, a typical euro-shmup.
No analog controls, also no 2 joysticks on 1 controller ( not that that exist i think with digital controls )
Basicly no playstation joystick, not sure if PS5 arcade sticks exists btw, or PS4 version can work on PS5 ?
Steven

Post by Steven »

heli wrote:no 2 joysticks on 1 controller ( not that that exist i think with digital controls )
Dreamcast Twin Stick, which I also believe is actually registered as 2 separate d-pads by the Dreamcast rather than 2 analog sticks or something like that. Such controllers are very rare, but they do exist; the Virtual Boy has 2 d-pads as well.
heli

Post by heli »

Here is a link directly to my half baked game : https://www.mediafire.com/file/tl0q5lpe ... e.zip/file
It does not matter if it is not so nice game, it has screen rotation and good controls, check it out.

btw : if you get shitty reviews ( dont pay IGN for that ), you have a good game, your game will be very expensive because no one buys it.
heli

Post by heli »

I seriously start thinking why we get these games :

Unity or Unreal-engine have some sort of 2D-game-tutorial they all follow.