COVID-19 in your part of the world

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
wht11

Re: COVID-19 in your part of the world

Post by wht11 »

supergrafx77 wrote:
EmperorIng wrote:Why was he so bedraggled over that 'doxx;' that clearly wasn't the most revealing personal information he shared
What!? Not another one...
What on earth do you even mean (either you or you). Story was in fact the other way around in that I wasn't sure because how little I've read. How would I anyway in a forum active that many years, with that many posts and every second... actually that's already fine argument, long forum and many posts.
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

wht11 wrote: What on earth do you even mean (either you or you). Story was in fact the other way around in that I wasn't sure because how little I've read. How would I anyway in a forum active that many years, with that many posts and every second... actually that's already fine argument, long forum and many posts.
Don't worry about it.
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

The Covid vaccine is not a DNA vaccine, it's mRNA.

It's also less than half a milliliter in volume.

Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

Mischief Maker wrote:
The Covid vaccine is not a DNA vaccine, it's mRNA.

It's also less than half a milliliter in volume.

LMAO, "it not a dna vaccine..." gtfoh
Either you have Stockholm Syndrome or the question remains, "who do you work for?"
Edit: I like you now, MM. But damn...
Wait...another edit: scissor man was easiest to defeat in MM1. lmao
Again...an edit... that looks like magnet man....
wht11

Post by wht11 »

Yes, one other thing I've learned here is the "magnet" story is actually for real (from supergrafx77 in particular). From some videos and posts it really didn't look too serious, like some kind of social "online action". Isn't that cool, maybe someone will even develop into Magneto you know, X-Men and so.

What this also reminded me about, some time ago there was a guy (sorry for not researching now) who claimed to give $1mln, or maybe less but still a lot, to anyone who scientifically proves supernatural powers on his show. Well what do you know, we would end up with thousands of rich people today but the show is over for a while now and nobody can cash up.
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

wht11 wrote:Yes, one other thing I've learned here is the "magnet" story is actually for real (from supergrafx77 in particular). From some videos and posts it really didn't look too serious, like some kind of social "online action". Isn't that cool, maybe someone will even develop into Magneto you know, X-Men and so.

What this also reminded me about, some time ago there was a guy (sorry for not researching now) who claimed to give $1mln, or maybe less but still a lot, to anyone who scientifically proves supernatural powers on his show. Well what do you know, we would end up with thousands of rich people today but the show is over for a while now and nobody can cash up.
There is wisdom in your words, whether you know it or not, despite thinking you may be trolling or may not be trolling, or even following...(april 2021 reg.)...
Are you talking about all the upcoming human dead carcasses reminiscent to the cicada outburst and the crypto they will not be able to cash out?/the golden calf/the moth and the fire? That is a potential.
There will be no X-Men, despite what Klaus Schwab may dream, after consuming/reading, "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?," for the hundredth time.
It is what it is, and my words, will save a few. Isn't that amazing?
wht11

Post by wht11 »

There, found it, this was the story:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Milli ... _Challenge
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

supergrafx77 wrote:LMAO, "it not a dna vaccine..." gtfoh
Either you have Stockholm Syndrome or the question remains, "who do you work for?"
Okay, I should have said the covid vaccine is a protein vaccine (the covid spike protein) that uses mRNA as a delivery device.

Simply calling it an mRNA vaccine was vague. Sorry.

But did you not read the abstract you linked? They specifically differentiate DNA vaccines from protein ones. In the very first sentence:
The efficiency of delivery of DNA vaccines is often relatively low compared to protein vaccines.
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

Mischief Maker wrote:
supergrafx77 wrote:LMAO, "it not a dna vaccine..." gtfoh
Okay, I should have said the covid vaccine is a protein vaccine (the covid spike protein) that uses mRNA as a delivery device.

Simply calling it an mRNA vaccine was vague. Sorry.

But did you not read the abstract you linked? They specifically differentiate DNA vaccines from protein ones. In the very first sentence:
The efficiency of delivery of DNA vaccines is often relatively low compared to protein vaccines.
LOL, the link I posted from 2014... and it is now 2021....
You need to drink a lot of that colloidal silver now, eh? Drink up. Guzzle that shit.
Edit: your pal.
And take that paperclip test and be honest. I have been honest w/ you.
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

Okay, if you want me to be totally honest, paperclips don't stick to my arm. Neither do kitchen magnets.

Now to be fair, I do shower daily.

Maybe the fluoride in the water is screwing with the magnetic field in the nanochips?

supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

Mischief Maker wrote:Okay, if you want me to be totally honest, paperclips don't stick to my arm. Neither do kitchen magnets.

Maybe the fluoride in the water is screwing with the magnetic field in the nanochips?
You deflect, like your colloidal silver rants.
wht11

Post by wht11 »

Mischief Maker wrote:Okay, if you want me to be totally honest, paperclips don't stick to my arm. Neither do kitchen magnets.

Wait, you mean you actually took the vaccine? If so could you share some of your impressions?

On side I actually don't shower daily but magnets still don't stick. So that's a false trail, must be something else.
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

I took the vaccine at the CDC drive-thru. Barely felt either jab. The first shot I felt slightly ucky starting day 2, with my lymph nodes swollen, but otherwise symptoms were mild and gone by day four. The second shot symptoms came on faster but also faded faster. I've heard that super-powerful symptoms from covid vaccination are an indication of prior infection.

There have been no long-term effects, aside from the fact that all advertising and media has been reduced to short declarative statements in big block letters, and rich republicans look like bug-eyed aliens to me for some reason.

BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

wht11 wrote:Wait, you mean you actually took the vaccine? If so could you share some of your impressions?
Go back a few pages in this thread, a number of people have taken it and offered impressions, myself included.
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

wht11

Post by wht11 »

Mischief Maker wrote:I took the vaccine at the CDC drive-thru. Barely felt either jab. The first shot I felt slightly ucky starting day 2, with my lymph nodes swollen, but otherwise symptoms were mild and gone by day four. The second shot symptoms came on faster but also faded faster. I've heard that super-powerful symptoms from covid vaccination are an indication of prior infection.

There have been no long-term effects, aside from the fact that all advertising and media has been reduced to short declarative statements in big block letters, and rich republicans look like bug-eyed aliens to me for some reason.
That is a very interesting movie linked, I'll take it as a good recommendation. One thing I realized after previous post is that while I don't shower I also didn't took the vaccine, actually... So the actual open question is:
"Can a daily shower prevent magnets sticking to your arm after taking covid vaccine?"

By your account it could but it's only one testimony, it could do with more evidence to make it conclusive. I would like to see vlogs but only with detailed prove of taking the shower for its entire duration.
wht11

Post by wht11 »

BulletMagnet wrote:
wht11 wrote:Wait, you mean you actually took the vaccine? If so could you share some of your impressions?
Go back a few pages in this thread, a number of people have taken it and offered impressions, myself included.
Okay, thanks and sorry, you can see it's quite a long thread and the matters discussed "vary" if you know what I mean...
Marc

Post by Marc »

Well as if it hadn't been weird enough anyway, this thread has certainly taken a turn I didn't see coming. Paperclips indeed :lol: :lol: :lol:
XBL & Switch: mjparker77 / PSN: BellyFullOfHell
Stevens

Post by Stevens »

Mischief Maker wrote:
There have been no long-term effects.
Other than the thread that keeps on giving. Volto- Never forget.
My lord, I have come for you.
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

Marc wrote:Well as if it hadn't been weird enough anyway, this thread has certainly taken a turn I didn't see coming. Paperclips indeed :lol: :lol: :lol:
EXPLAIN THIS!

FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

Man, Volto really got the shaft
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
Udderdude

Post by Udderdude »

Mischief Maker wrote:Image
Was waiting for someone to post this.
wht11

Post by wht11 »

Udderdude wrote:Was waiting for someone to post this.
Indeed and I really do wonder. I think it's also no coincidence we so often see them on the fridge, that's another piece, isn't it? So this takes up energy to... freeze? In elementary school I even heard people whisper there are deep web instructions to make it into a nuke! What the hell is this thing... don't feel well about it at all.

Hmm... maybe this tech is used for this:
wht11

Post by wht11 »

Mischief Maker wrote:EXPLAIN THIS!
Oh I was left with a question there, what the hell was wrong with that woman on the right. What I was expecting: will pull out the knife any minute now, "You want proof?! Have some!" stab stab

And with that in mind it could've been news manipulation: to actually make it look so stupid, turn people opinion. What about this guy here? Doesn't look too bad, not someone I would run away on street. What do you think, is faking that recording?

Edit:
Yeah, one more thing about that Newsroom chick, can't help myself: all in blue just can't go unnoticed and caps "YES" sign. Maybe it's just me but I find all these bits hilarious, in all the honesty of it. They're all over the place in news and so funny I wonder if it's not "the other way around", for the opposite effect actually. So in the end go figure, no matter how you look at it.
supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

I went through a few of those videos from the video poster via the link, and this was also interesting:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/yoaShLxSuRMZ/
The first segment, concerning the meat/meat packaging was a bit blah, but the two "science vids," that were spliced into this video edit that come there after, showing cereal with iron content being pulled via magnet, especially the last segment how the guy dilutes the cereal with water/mushes it up/and then pulls iron to the corner of the zip lock bag, makes the NIH url I linked concerning iron oxide nanoparticles, all the more concrete. Now, I don't believe natural iron content in foods which your body needs to function, is dangerous, but definitely iron oxide nanoparticles, coursing through blood stream and altering dna, sure will be. Thank you. Makes it easy for the kids to understand, at least the ones who will listen.
I'll post the NIH link again, not for repetition sake, but how it all lines up. 5G is probably the kill switch, but perhaps a switch isn't needed/the jab has been done/let the nanotech do its work.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24715289/
There were other videos also interesting in that video poster's link you shared about the tectonic plates shifting (didn't go into the pole shift), and another about Yellowstone, which of course will erupt when those tectonic plates really start giving way.
Everything lines up, of course the elites would want to depopulate as much as possible before this all goes down.
Think this will be the last post from me in this thread. Going to stick to the shmup threads/chat strictly from now on, you guys are on your own.
EmperorIng

Post by EmperorIng »

NO! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! MY VAX POWERS... ARE GONE? I, I AM HELPLESS! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

It's not a fucking DNA vaccine.

This is like reading a technical manual for a pickup truck and concluding that bicycles have carburetors because they both are means of transportation.

supergrafx77

Post by supergrafx77 »

Mischief Maker wrote:It's not a fucking DNA vaccine.
Blah, blah, blah, yes it is.

Wasn't going to reply, but I just figured it all out, ...just now, just after laughing at EmperorIng's post. Amazing, how it just just came to me.
I'm an idiot for not seeing it before.
The pole/polar shift IS THE MAGNET.
Everyone will mostly die, and my shmuck ass figured it out. I'm like a living Van Gogh.
Remember your mocks, as the world burns.