GamerGate - and it's continuing aftermath.

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
Steamflogger Boss

Re: GamerGate - and it's continuing aftermath.

Post by Steamflogger Boss »

There is some insane shit coming out about the Smash community. Like wtf, they are trying to give the catholic church a run for their pedo money.
Cuilan wrote:And it's no surprise that the "core values" guy ended up being a sexual predator himself.
Yeah sometimes the people that crusade the hardest are also some of the worst. Self loathing I guess.

To clear up my side on this issue. I honestly don't even remember the original shit with gamer gate nor do I care. I'm just here to shit on gaming "journalism". There is no integrity there. I value the opinion of just about everyone on this forum for gaming more than any gaming journalist I've seen.
Cuilan

Post by Cuilan »

Steamflogger Boss wrote:There is some insane shit coming out about the Smash community. Like wtf, they are trying to give the catholic church a run for their pedo money.
The Smash community being full of pedos is probably the least surprising thing ever. I mean, it's built around a casual party game made for children, what was everyone expecting?
:lol:
BIL

Post by BIL »

Teh plot thickens, as one CHANGOLAND alleges MRWIZARD's accuser MIKEY to be "a tiny man with a tiny penis" :o

SUPER FACTS DOSSIER
Spoiler

Cuilan wrote:Revolution 60 looked like garbage from the very beginning, so you guys don't deserve shit. You know what they say about a fool and his money.
Fuck you :evil: :evil: :evil: Revolution 60: Special Edition, designed by Woman Expert Brianna Wu, is the cinematic gaming experience that combines Mass Effect and Heavy Rain into a female-friendly screen-licker, one that teaches brute males not to remorselessly skullfuck every vaguely woman-shaped mammal in sight. Revolution 60 makes it possible to feel deeply, to experience emotion as a woman does. It makes it possible to cry, to sympathize and even to burn with righteous anger.

Revolution 60: SPED matters, and so does the cyber security of Massachusetts, which is why I will not let the issue lie until that thieving cunt Brianna has used her clearly formidable tech skills to patch the campaign. If she can run for congress on a platform of cyber security expertise, she can sure as shit fix her broken game's unfinishable final boss!

Well anyway, even though your a misogynist asshole, I thank you for reigniting my ardour on the matter. To be honest I had grown disillusioned, but I think I will return BriBri's calls and resume my duties as official shumps forum Giant Spacekat liaison. :idea:
BIL

Post by BIL »

RE Smash Image

Yeah, Nintendo! Hmmm?Image Witnessing his sphincter subsequently blasted rim from rim has restored .1% humanity Image but similar happening to kids IRL had already depleted .2%, so fml
Blinge

Post by Blinge »

Fucking hell, all the news reports and podcasts just talk about " things that happened," "abuse" or my favourite "Crimes"
So I'm sat there thinking really bad abuse happened the guy must've been banging kids etc.

the 17 year old said "na uh asians have big cocks too I'll prove it!" Shows it to someone.
20 years later EVO is cancelled.

..just.. AAAAAAH.
1cc List - Youtube - You emptylock my heart
BIL

Post by BIL »

I'LL PROVE 2U MY COCK IS BIG BURINJU (・`W´・)

*FUTURE CRIMEZ* (■`W´■)

To you, twenty years from now: PLS do not use this post to take away muh HARD-ON i, i mean HARD-WON DREAMZ (^ω´ )
BIL

Post by BIL »

Oho, now this is a crime! Or rather, a tort. But it's the thought that counts. NOT TO MENTION a long-needed return to form for this shitty old thread!

Last weekend in Seattlesville, Burgerland, some chap hit some protesters with his car. One dead! Other banged up, and claming MURDA. I have my doubts there - from all indications, it appears to have been an accident - but regardless of your opinion on his liability, his identity is beyond all doubt:

Now you can tell by my everyday fits, I ain't rich
Spoiler

Hey, hold up, White CIS Female! You have the wrong guy! :o

Oh no. "Gaohmee?" Who dis? I couldn't recall myself. BUT THEN

A LONG TIME AGO

Spoiler

Ahh, consistency - I LIKE THAT A LOT Image I ALSO like a good redemption arc, and so I will hand off to NeoGAF, because they have gone full haraam ever since their top man got poundmetoo'd.

Craic, Glorious Craic Image

TLDR: Reading is fundamental.

Tale old as time, and just as indefatigable Image

Disgusting behaviour. How can Americans culturally appropriate the language of my people. What? No I don't know if he's American but imma accuse him anyway teehee Image
Last edited by BIL on Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

BIL, my brother. Are you aware of the commie autonomous zone that lasted a couple days in Seattle? It'd be my pleasure to regal you with this tale in the politikilljoy thead, if you wish. or right here
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
BIL

Post by BIL »

Yes, quite aware! It's been a thing, for sure. Was just looking to see if they'd figured out who went full Sonny Corleone on that 16y/o in the jeep, the poor dumb prick. What is with black dudes in white vehicles shitting up nice neat narratives?

THEY SHOULD HAVE LEARNED AFTER O.J. :o

Blimey, that GAF thread actually is kinda hardcore. I guess when your ideological pivot turns on the boss man awkwardly groping an unimpressed lady in the shower, moderation may not be on the menu. Image I would not use such language/rhetoric on this here forum! But, I am a trained Gaming Operative who knows to avoid the myriad explosive charges wired into the standard-issue ISM suicide vest. I apologise on those amateurs' behalves. Image

^ that is ME when CYBERBULLYING ONLINE Image
Last edited by BIL on Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

Gotcha. Guess I don't need to tell you how satisfying it was to see a communist utopia run out of food after 2 whole days Image
Or how satisfying it was to see the woke hard- lefty progressive mayor minimize the event... only to call the cops once the residents of CHAZ decided to occupy her frontlawn Image

pure bliss

ok I'm done now :lol:
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
BIL

Post by BIL »

I gotta say that garden was some authentic Mad Max shit. :cool:

Well no, Mad Max people would know how to grow fucking potatoes, but still. :lol:

Blinge

Post by Blinge »

gee guys is this BIAS? :o
BIL

Post by BIL »

More like THIS IS REALITY Image

They tried to take our T&A. Now we take their heads. Image

Believe me when I say THIS IS THE ENDGAME Image
Spoiler

BTW to be serious for a sec, worra larf @ Japan RACISMLY cutting the violent buttsex from TLOU2. Yeah, I know, muh gender binary, blah blah blah - THAT'S A DUDE GETTING PLOWED IN THE BACK OF A WINNEBAGO, OK :shock: Believe me, I WOULD KNOW Image
Spoiler
Well whatever. Imma call it POETIC JUSTICE for muh anime waifus (`ω´メ)
Blinge

Post by Blinge »

Old news at this point but Skullgirls creator MikeZ got "exposed" and had articles posted about him being a creep.
posted by "BunnyAyu"

a Quick image search and you'll see what I mean.

These were the DMs:

https://imgur.com/a/EAHadqu

tl;dr
- Cosplayer thanks MikeZ for including a couple of bdsm references in skullgirls.
- They chat and he goes on to ask questions about her viewership - ie thirsty fanboys.
- He asks some questions about how her online persona affects her relationships and family.

Code: Select all

His responses are creepy, demeaning and I really don't think he would talk to a man this way.

what the fuck, man?
Steamflogger Boss

Post by Steamflogger Boss »

I for one am shocked that someone involved in making video games is awkward with women.
Blinge

Post by Blinge »

Hahah.
That's all it is, right?

Just someone who either cannot talk to women, or has been so hamstrung by media hysteria that he trips over his dick and phrases his questions as a trainwreck.

I'm losing my mind here, but I don't see anything newsworthy in those DMs?
Maybe this is the wrong place to ask for a barometer of acceptable behaviour. :lol:
Stevens

Post by Stevens »

Read the whole thing, I thought exactly what Steamflogger posted and then saw the post.

Please disperse
You're sure to be in a fine haze about now, but don't think too hard about all of this. Just go out and kill a few beasts. It's for your own good. You know, it's just what hunters do! You'll get used to it.
Blinge

Post by Blinge »

Oh I have read the whole thing!
BIL

Post by BIL »

Didn't he get PWNED for making an "I can't breathe" joke on-stream? That's the only thing I know about him. Is this a DOUBLE PWN? :o

"The brain inside the lady" God damn, that is Chris Chan-esque Image ala CWC, I would assume "awkward and thirsty" rather than malicious. But then, the only reason Chris isn't regularly twitter-twatted is because he's obscure and literally retarded.

IS THIS JUSTICE (■`ω´■)

Well neway, enough of these FAIRY STORIES, cos i got my OWN worries:

Spoiler

Fifty-furred and furred, standin' on the street Image
Fifty-furred and furred, TRYNA NOT CATCH HIV
:shock:

Is this the future for TEH F.G.C.??? (;`ω´;)
Sly Cherry Chunks

Post by Sly Cherry Chunks »

Meanwhile, on the front page of Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_a ... iss_my_bf/
As soon as he left my sister and bil jumped down my throat talking about how I broke the rules, how disgusting and wicked I am. I genuinely was shocked I had not expected such a blow out or their irrational behaviour/feelings towards me literally just getting a kiss.
Holy shit Bil, explain yourself
The biggest unanswered question is where is the money? [1CCS]
BIL

Post by BIL »

Ok, look. I can explain. :oops:
Spoiler
BITCH A HO (■`W´■)
I elaborate further here. PLS dun cancel me, shumps friends :oops:
mamboFoxtrot

Post by mamboFoxtrot »

humans with penises
just call people "dicks" and be done with it, mang, damn...
headlesshobbs

Post by headlesshobbs »

ResetEra

I really hate how bad this community has an influence on game development. Censorship and all the bs injected to go along with their ideal standards of what's acceptable...
Last edited by headlesshobbs on Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Don't HD my SD!!"
Blinge

Post by Blinge »

^why this man's sig match up with his post so well? :wink:
BIL

Post by BIL »

Resetera is hilarious, in that oldschool eFukt/Liveleak way. Hundreds of posts later, I still can't believe they've not banned me for some of the militantly retarded shit I've said. tbh they'd be a fairly disturbing community if they weren't so simultaneously cannibalistic/irrelevant. I have to keep reminding myself that witch trials were/are a real thing, and these hateful muppets were/are the sort chucking the torches. As-is, it's like a front-row seat at Bizarro Westboro.

Also none of this should be news to anyone, they're NeoGAF's cast-off virtue mask that sprouted legs and scuttled under the couch after being splashed with Tyler "unwanted shower penis" Malka's hatewank jizz.

FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

tbh, resetera is pretty damn outrageous, even for people in the progressive camp.

kitten hates that site iirc, because she feels it bombs her camp's prospects, instead of helping it. ottomh
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
BIL

Post by BIL »

Fortunately there is a movie version of ResetEra (and their ongoing schism with the incel load which gave them birth) for us to enjoy! Warning: extreme violence

REEE: "Reee!"
GAF: *uncouth violence"
REEE: *flailing impotence*
BIL

Post by BIL »

BASED INTELLECTUAL DESTROYS FEMINAZI SJW WITH FACTS AND LOGIC Image

I'm not a fan of Carl Benjamin, erstwhile star of GilbertGottfriedGate, much-lampooned instigator of stillborn GG2.0, and Grim Reaper of UKIP. I think he's a bit of a jackass. Disgraceful performance vs Jimmy Metokur. It's one thing to fall in internet battle - quite another to do so after shamelessly pulling every dirty trick in your treasured SJW Playbook. Disgusting. Image And then he and UKIP got buttfucked at the polls!

However, craic is craic, and I've found some good cheer in his continuing legal success VS one Akila "Obviously" Hughes. I also couldn't resist TEH POETIC IRONY ^O^ of craven DMCA abuse having kickstarted this whole goatfuck, six long years ago! Also, I'm also not a fan of people who cheapen important terms like "Nazi" or "Racist" or "White Supremacist," and this dumb bitch, she be both!

TLDR: Benny made a blatantly fair-use compilation of Hughes' clips. She sued for copyright infringement, despite everyone including the judge advising against it. She lost, and has since been ordered to pay Benny's legal fees. She mad!

Importantly, Hughes had crowed repeatedly on the twitter of her desire to bankrupt poor Benny, an act which made the judges' decision significantly easier. (good summary of judgement by canuck lawyer man)

Now she's impugning the judge on twitter, while the option of appeal remains open to her - both actions, again, strongly advised against by everyone and their dog. Taking advice is white supremacy, apparently, so of course she is having none of it. This could get brutal, a real INTERNET RUINED MY LIFE :shock:

Last edited by BIL on Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

BIL wrote:Metokur
' that the shitposter who fingered his asian gf on-stream?

you seem pretty high on him but I dunno I kinda get weird vibe from him. Don't have any COLD HARD FACTS nor saying imma tryna cancel his lily-white ass or anything. Just a gut feeling that he seems to be a bit shady/weirdo. can't say I'm compelled to watch him although if one is in search of fresh TASTY TALES OF SCHADENFREUDE AND DEFENESTRATION(which I am, to be fair), then he seems like a good news source, yeah

will comment on the main subject of your post tommorow, seems tasty as usual
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
BIL

Post by BIL »

That is him, yeah :lol: Jimmy's pretty harmless imo. Some hold him up as an internet vigilante (cf his Zoosadist takedown videos) but I mostly like his chillout streams. Oldschool internet dude (like a lot of us here) who likes his Brigandine and Vandal Hearts. Image

His Tumblrisms and Tales From The Hugbox videos are worth a watch, though (as Jim himself stresses) their subject matter has been beaten to hell and back in the six years since. Tales of Trout is a fine look at Very Serious Internet People coming undone. :lol:

Trying to unearth dastardly tales of his shady past is exactly what got Sargon pilloried, and all because poor Jimmy laughed at his ill-fitting suit. :mrgreen:
Last edited by BIL on Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.