Help with some AngerForce: Reloaded mechanics

For posting and requesting strategic gameplay tips on shmups!
hook

Help with some AngerForce: Reloaded mechanics

Post by hook »

I recently started playing AngerForce Reloaded on the Nintendo Switch and really like it!

What I’m struggling with a bit is understanding some of the specific mechanics, as the tutorial goes really fast (and some text seems missing), but also I can’t find some of this to be properly explained in game or online.

I searched online and even asked on a Shmup-related Discord server, but I haven’t gotten an answer yet.
  • how can I convert the charge into bombs?
  • ow does the extra HP work for Asimo? I somehow managed to get some extra HP in the bar below the main one, but when the main bar got depleted Asimo died.
If I manage to get an answer separately, I will post it in this thread for the use of others.

I also may have further questions, once I’m further in the game. Currently I only finished the _noob_ campaign (on normal) with Samwell and Asimo, and later got stuck on stages 4 and 5.
hook

Re: Help with some AngerForce: Reloaded mechanics

Post by hook »

I got a reply from the game developers themselves, so I will share this info here.
how can I convert the charge into bombs?
You collect charge either by collecting the purple gems or charging your main shot.
Whenever you use a special attack, the bomb gauge charges up – how much varies from character to character.
Once the bomb gauge fills up, you gain an extra bomb.
how does the extra HP work for Asimo? I somehow managed to get some extra HP in the bar below the main one, but when the main bar got depleted Asimo died.
That is not a skill unique to Asimo – it just happens, that I first encountered it playing that character.

Whenever you pick up (or buy) an extra HP pick-up while your HP is at max, a second bar will start filling below your actual HP bar. If you fill up that bar (i.e. collect as many extra HP pick-ups as your max HP is) you will gain one more HP to your actual HP bar.

As a example, Shin has 3 HP at first, if he could get 3 extra HP on full HP state, the maximum HP number will grow to 4. And then he will need to get 4 extra to grow to 5.
kevinsteele09

Re: Help with some AngerForce: Reloaded mechanics

Post by kevinsteele09 »

hook wrote: [*] how can I convert the charge into bombs?
https://domyessay.onl
Bombs are harder to gain so must be used more sparingly, but provide a significantly bigger damage payout when used...