Mushihimesama Steam - mod request - double arrange album

A place for people with an interest in developing new shmups.
AAA

Mushihimesama Steam - mod request - double arrange album

Post by AAA »

Hi fellow CAVE heads
I have a cheeky ask to make - cheeky because I don't have the skill to implement and want someone else to do it!
I really want to play a version of Mushihimesama (orig or Futari or both) that has the double arrange album from the Futari Xbox 360 LE version, be embedded as a soundtrack option.
The background to this is my listening to the following amazing track;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghs5-08BOtI
My dream for this track in particular, is to have it be used for what would be seamless transitioning between all of mode select, character select and stage 1, for Mushihimesama 3. (Part of me speculates that was a possible intention for the track which didn't pan out in the end.)
So I wonder if we might get the next best thing.
Best way to implement rather than mess around with the console build of Futari, might be to mod the relevant music track into the Steam/Windows version of Mushihimesama. Stretch goal being to limit the timer on mode select and option select screens, so that no user interaction is needed for the transitions to be in time with the music. Having each of the games's CDs of the double arrange album be embedded as music options for the whole game too, would be a new level of awesome.
Are there any CAVE heads out there with the interest, skills and time etc. to do the business on this?
ATTRACTS

Re: Mushihimesama Steam - mod request - double arrange album

Post by ATTRACTS »

lol
AAA

Post by AAA »

I know, I'm jonesing hard
casualcoder

Post by casualcoder »

AAA wrote:Hi fellow CAVE heads
I have a cheeky ask to make - cheeky because I don't have the skill to implement and want someone else to do it!
Wow.
AAA

Post by AAA »

I'm nothing if not honest.