Any 3DO fans here? Dumped a new Killing Time beta today

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
awbacon

Any 3DO fans here? Dumped a new Killing Time beta today

Post by awbacon »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TuAG9coct4&t=

Maybe nobody is a fan? lol who knows, but I dumped a newly acquired beta of Killing Time for my birthday today. 35...nice round number. My age, not the beta haha. Thats marked #9911

Anywho...awesome game, love it, wanted to share, figured today was the perfect day. Link is in description of the video

Now it's pancake time. It's my birthday after alL!
drauch

Re: Any 3DO fans here? Dumped a new Killing Time beta today

Post by drauch »

I'm definitely not a fan, haha. Killing Time was one of the first games I bought when I got a 3DO. Now the sucker is in my hallway closet under some blankets. A weak time for console FPS; the game handles pretty poorly and the framerate is nausea-inducing, but I do like killing chefs and ducks and all that. It's got enough weirdness and I love early FPS games enough that I'd still like to try the PC port, though.
BIL wrote: "Small sack, LOTS OF CUM" - Nikola Tesla
BIL

Post by BIL »

drauch wrote:ducks
Crumbs! My one talking point! :mrgreen:

Skipped KT back in the day when I were a wee lad, came back a couple years ago wondering what I'd missed and yeah.

*WONK WONK* *peck* *WONK* *flap flap* "My god. This is graphic!" :shock:
awbacon

Post by awbacon »

drauch wrote:I'm definitely not a fan, haha. Killing Time was one of the first games I bought when I got a 3DO. Now the sucker is in my hallway closet under some blankets. A weak time for console FPS; the game handles pretty poorly and the framerate is nausea-inducing, but I do like killing chefs and ducks and all that. It's got enough weirdness and I love early FPS games enough that I'd still like to try the PC port, though.
The PC version is better frame rate wise, but it's a total "remake" of the original, and I don't enjoy it as much.

I know I am in the minority but Killing Time is top 5 of all time for me. I love the soundtrack, athmosphere, and weird vibe. Plus I played it as a kid so it's got huge nostalgia factor for me
KindGrind

Post by KindGrind »

Was a childhood dream, owning one. I’m looking to buy one these days...
Muchos años después, frente al pelotón de fusilamiento...
CIT

Post by CIT »

3DO is defo tops for vaporwave aesthetics! :wink: