Illbleed...am I the only person who doesn’t get this game?

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
Steamflogger Boss

Re: Illbleed...am I the only person who doesn’t get this gam

Post by Steamflogger Boss »

FinalBaton wrote: That is pretty sick. 2 great players, especially Lidstrom, that guy was a damn beast. Stevie Y great leader too. clutch and with a determination of steel
Better times for sure. Shanny was a beast too, but Y and Lids were Red Wing lifers. 8)
FinalBaton wrote:Bro you can't complain, you had a 25-year-run or so of your team making the playoffs :lol: including a dynasty in the late '90s - early 2000s. (dat Wings-Avalanche rivalry tho...)
A buddy of mine that is an Oilers fan told me this a couple years back as well. I will tell you what I told him, I can and I will! :p
FinalBaton wrote:I saw a Wings game at Jos Louis arena actually, my brother lives in Windsor so it's a real easy trek
It is indeed, I've been through Windsor many a time.
FinalBaton wrote:It seems they haven't replaced Zetterberg and Datsyuk...
Pretty much.

Okay, we've destroyed this thread sorry mods. Maybe split it off into some Hockey bullshit thread. :lol:
FinalBaton

Post by FinalBaton »

Dent4Face wrote:Thanks! And yeah well I see you're from Québec.. french canadian stg fan is a rare breed hah. I used to be an avid hockey fan.. you see, I was a Nordiques fan (yup) and losing them cut me deep my friend. So deep, I just couldn't care about the sport after that. But I still carry the memories of "the good old days".
I feel you bud. I was a Nordiques fan as well :( the pain is REAL
I adopted the Blues as my new team 10 years ago or so, and I had great fun following them so far(this year was especially nice, goes without saying), but it is not the same as my dear Nords... my heart was scarred too deeply, I'll never be able to love the same way again...
I could never cheer for the Habs, lol. screw them
Steamflogger Boss wrote:Okay, we've destroyed this thread sorry mods. Maybe split it off into some Hockey bullshit thread. :lol:
Yes, back on topic :mrgreen: sorry everyone!
-FM Synth & Black Metal-
BIL

Post by BIL »

BIL wrote:
FinalBaton wrote:
qmish wrote:D2
I'm actually kinda interested in Kenji Eno's work, ya know? he looks like an artist with a weird, distinct style and very moody games. I'll give D and Enemy Zero a spin someday.
Having not seen any of his more vaunted later works, I will still vouch for his VGM skills - his Famicom rendition of Altered Beast's st2 BGM is some authentically KVLT stuff. Image Image In darkness / Thou art mine / Eternally ♫
FinalBaton wrote:Damn :shock: that's some proper dark, arcane stuff. Very cool. an eerie and evil atmosphere well done. Makes me want to do terrible things to Asmik-kun (poor little guy... he always gets a raw deal)
Yeah, he's such an easy target too, day-glo pink little bastard! Sticks out like a sore thumb on Verytex's sleeve. :mrgreen:

Something cool that popped up in my YT recommendations just now, reminded me of this thread: Kenji Eno onstage live at Tokyo Game Show '97, performing OutRun's "Magical Sound Shower" with Naofumi Hataya, Tomoko Sasaki and a hotshot guitarist I don't recognise - wonder if he was a hired gun? Either way, gotta respect the live VGM performers! Love Eno's seriousface and wizard robe, haha.